1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

With Tracy McGrady as our #1 guy, we are going nowhere

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Troll.

That is all.

2. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

I think Copter was probably Mcgradys lawnboy or something and got fired. Why else would he be so angry? :confused:

3. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

TMac has to recognize that he is *not* (currently) a good shooter. 35% from the floor, less than 20% from 3 and less than 70% FT in the last month means you are *not* a good shooter. He needs to drive; when he settles, he may as well be Antoine Walker.

If he plays with the same "I'm the man who can shoot" mentality, we'll only have a chance to win if he shoots well (maybe one night in four), but he'll shoot us out of the game on the rest of the nights. Look at the last four playoff teams we played.

Spurs - TMac 5/22 (23%), we were decimated
    Suns - TMac 10/23 (43%), shot okay and we won
    Nuggets - TMac 5/18 (28%), horrible and we were crushed
    Jazz - TJack 7/21 (33%), shows up and we again were crushed

Our losses weren't even close. We were completely destroyed.

If TMac continues to jack up bad shots, we will lose to the Jazz in 4 or 5. Period. He just isnt that good at shooting. If he and Rafer shoot 40 shots a night, we are completely sunk.

4. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

5. poprocks

poprocks Member

He shot 2-11 in the Clippers game. OMG that stunk. 18% shooting. How does T-Mac do that?

6. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

At least he didn't shoot 10 more shots in the Clippers game .... He made some great passes instead!

7. poprocks

poprocks Member

Is it because defenses are keying on T-Mac and making us beat them with our other players? What's the reason for this shooting slump? True, I am glad that T-Mac didn't jack up 30 shots.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

His shot is just off......he's missing open looks he would normally make...

9. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Last month's sample may be enough to define normally.... It may be that he normally misses 65% of the shots he takes.

10. poprocks

poprocks Member

Did T-Mac do that in Orlando? I highly doubt it. He was the scoring champion and you don't get to be the scoring champion shooting 18%. Something is wrong with T-Mac and I'm betting it's his shoulder. Get Dr. Patterson in here and fix the dang thing fast!

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Normally, as in his multi-year career......Normally, as in this forum used to be a lot easier on the senses before all these ******* rookie trolls started using it as their own personal toilet...

12. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

If thats the case Ramon Sessions is the best PG in the league.

13. Copter

Copter Rookie

Because mcgrady actually hurts my team and not helping it. I cant recall one time where mcgrady dive to the court saving a ball.

Its beneath him. Hate his personality, hate his gameplay, hate him.

He ruins the team.

14. Hayesfan

I can think of at least twice that he did it during the streak. In fact he almost ran his head into the bench when he did it against, the Lakers I believe.

Don't talk about him if you haven't seen all the games.

Go away troll.

15. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

There's no point in trying to explain something to him. 48/51, involve hating on T-Mac. He is not a Rockets fan, who doesn't like T-Mac; he's just a T-Mac hating troll.

16. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Come on man... I'm no McGrady fan either, but we really have to save this stuff for the offseason now. Utah is the real enemy. Rockets fans must unite!

17. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Just because you happen to disagree with his opinions doesn't make him a troll.

Rockets fans must come together for the common good. Jazzholes must be humbled.

18. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ag44dRO8LEA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ag44dRO8LEA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

19. Hayesfan

No I call him a troll because all he has done in the past week is post negative remarks about McGrady... trying to get people riled up. Check it.

20. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

It's a troll.