1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Windhorst] Daryl Morey is not done; is trying to get Melo and Paul George

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Houston Rockets

Stephen a smith at it again...

2. lionaire

lionaire Member

The idea of Melo playing the 3 should be deaded immediately.

Vivi likes this.
  3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Even one of them is worth as much as Anderson salary-wise. Checked the trade machine and we could do a Gordon+Anderson for Fournier& one of Biyombo/Vucevic/Green. Would at least make sense position-wise for both teams.
    Edit: Anderson for Hezonja+Biyombo would also work, but not sure why Orlando would do this. Maybe if we added some player rights or picks.

4. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Why not everything that was to love in LA. Lob city moves to Houston with more fire power than LAC had for sure

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

some of the names I just read are scaring me

Biyombo? Vucevic? Terrence Ross? Yikes. I'd rather keep Ryno.

6. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

What's he saying melo to Houston?

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

8. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Why question Codman on his inside information about BG?? He is obviously in the know and you are not.

9. Houston Rockets

I don't have his Twitter but he said if he's bought out wants to go to cavs if he wants to be traded it would Houston

BigMaloe likes this.
  10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I would agree, BUT the only reason I say it's Fournier is because Cod mentioned "bench (starter)" in his post. Vucevic has always been a starter when he's not out with an injury (sidenote* if BG's injury history concerns you wait til you see Vucevic's).

If it weren't for that comment I would say Vucevic over Fournier but if you recall last season he was a bit in and out of the starting 5 because they wanted to test him in the E-Go/LouWill role off the bench. It never worked because they had nothing in terms of outside scoring when he was off the bench and nothing off the bench in terms of outside scoring when he was in the starting 5.

Jeez what a freakin mess. I don't blame anyone for trying to get out of Orlando, especially with that "target trades/free agent" white board pic that they fudged up when signing there most recent scrub.

Also, if I weren't part of this group (forum) based on the media reports (ESPN) you would think BG and CP3 detested each other, which is one of the reasons they cited for his departure. They're so full of sh**!

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Good ole Screaming A

DonKnock likes this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

I downloaded the Meeks manifesto on Free Agency that Zach Lowe suggested and got to say it's VERY helpful. It has every contract with descriptions of allthe players by team and position.
    Since I don't follow the Magic closely it's nice to know that Vucevic has started shooting 3s and his defensive rebounding rate is 5th best in the league.
    Though his defence is as bad as ever.

Deuce and DonKnock like this.
  13. threepointshot3

Jeff Goodman on sports center says Rockets are willing to part with Gordon and Parts for George.This is getting really interesting.

14. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Melo should stay away from Cleveland they are in a disarray.

DonKnock likes this.
  15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Power of media, people believe everything they see on ESPN and social media.

16. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I'm a little surprised too; though I don't doubt Cod knows his stuff. It's just that, I've always heard the Blake and CP we not simpatico.

17. koby1868

koby1868 Member

FAKE NEWS

DonKnock likes this.
  18. malakas

malakas Member

yes I'm sorry but I will take Lowe's sources over Cod's no offence. And Cod may have ears but they are more about Phoenix, Denver and Nene not LAC.

19. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

I'd say with the addition of Chris Paul, MVP-runner up, EOY-runner up, reigning COY and 6th Man, Houston has overtaken SAS to become a legit destination for elite players looking to knock off Golden State.

mikol13 and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  20. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Again you just take everything the media says and run with it. We have a trusted source thats feeding us info and you question that based on a click driven media that only wants the foot traffic on their twitter or BS article.

Why would he go out of his way before radiation to drop that little piece of info and specifically say BG was the peace maker and it was Cp3 and DJ that weren't getting along