1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Win or lose Sunday, I am very proud

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 2rings, May 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 2rings

2rings Member

What a great team to cheer for. i haven't been this proud of the Rockets since 1995 when they turned the season around with the Clyde trade. Three cheers for the guys...

2. tfvic

tfvic Member

i wanna feel that, but i dont! we made it this far! we never will back down!!!!!!!!!!!
    COME ON ROCKETS! GIVE ME A WIN ON MY BIRTHDAY MAY 17TH!!!!!! :D :cool: ;) :) :D :)

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Not directed at the OP...

You know...some of you say this now.

"Win or lose i'm proud."

But if we lose...then the knee-jerk comes and we should trade Brooks he's a scrub, don't resign Artest, etc etc.

4. gamor

gamor Member

Props to this Rockets team!

heart >>>>>>>>>talent

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

we've gone to far...leave it all on the court. No retreat. No surrender. No turnovers.

6. cujo

cujo Member

As fans we say that but I am sure the team is not saying that. The amazing thing is they truly believe they can take this! what a series!

7. kejohn

kejohn Member

This proves the upgrade in talent that this team has compared to prior years; last time Yao and McGrady were both out, the became a lottery team.

It is also great how this exposes the Lakers and that it is unlikely that Kobe will get a ring this year. Since he is just an ass, my hope is that Kobe never wins another championship.

8. ikfit

ikfit Member

Yes, really really proud of our Roxes.

If the refs could do their job right and fair, we may have a little bit chance.
    Otherwise, they just need to give Chuck or Scola 2 fouls in first q then we do
    not have any chance.

Just be cool at 7 and play patiant and hit our shots. We could beat fakers.

Go Rockets.

9. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

How can you not be proud? I am guilty of not believing that we could have taken this series to 7 after Yao went out. I had even more doubts after what happened in Game 5, but whenever we count them out they some how find a way to win. Rockets please proving everyone wrong.

10. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

Last time we beat them on 2:30 game. Next game is 2:30 game again. Dejavu??!! ;)

11. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Same here, we overachieved with T-Mac being out for the season, we've overachieved even more with Yao being out in the Lakers series. I'm proud regardless to be a Rocket fan especially since we got sick young talent as well.

12. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Well, if any knee jerk thread arises due to a loss on Sunday, I think it will not be because this team is bad, but because this team was so close to knocking off the best team in the West.

13. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

You do realize we played them tonight at 8:30, right?

14. spence99

spence99 Member

This team is awesome! Before the series, I was hoping we could at least take them to 6. Now, without Yao, we are taking them to game 7! This team is so much fun to watch.

15. ABsuperstar

ABsuperstar Member

we have more heart than the laker fans

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

WIN THE FIRST QUARTER and i'll be really proud :D

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We will win Sunday we want it more than Lakers.

18. slimichael85

slimichael85 Member

I have not witnessed the 1994-1996 Rox Champion era. But as far as I can see, this team shows the heart of champion. No matter win or lose in Sunday, I am pround of this team and pround to be a H-Rox fan. The team has heart and confidence, we gonna initiate a new era sonner or later.