1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

win of the season!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fonzie_004, Jan 2, 2017.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

I got free tickets to the game for voting for harden to make the all star team. Then had everyone I brought buy me beer so it was the best game of the season for me!

D-rock likes this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Thoroughly impressed by Andersons late game defense.

Also, Dekkers rebounding and hustle is nuts. The guy is our rebounding Nene, Harrell and if it weren't for a 15 mpg difference he'd be out rebounding Anderson/Ariza too. His shot has been off lately but he really works his ass off.

Rockets have a lot of hustle guys with Bev, Harrell, Dekker, Ariza and Capela this year, good defenders and rebounders that play hard.

3. threepointshot3

That is what playoffs are going to be hence it was not to see team play some tough defense. Everybody in the second half changed their defensive mindset and we kept them to 38 points.

4. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

I was really impressed by the subtle adjustments made at halftime on both sides of the ball, and the amount of effort expended on defense in the 2nd half. And it's always nice to get some threes to fall. Fun game to attend - I was with a group, and we stood and cheered in the back row of our section the entire game. Probably annoyed the hell out of the people in front of us too :p

D-rock likes this.
  5. fiersdownbelow

Win of the year is still @ Warriors when we played well the WHOLE game. Team should watch that tape every week in practice (they were also fully healthy...)

I agree that Bickerstaff would NEVER have come back to win a game like tonight's no matter how well Harden played in the 2nd half.

6. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Definitely the best win in 2017 so far.

7. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

not sure why you guys consider this win for the season over the timberwolves game. I mean we came back from 13 point deficit with like a minute and half left. Also i liked the warriors game over tonight's win as well.