1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will we be shaken from our dream?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Olajuwon with our guys. Kevin McHale lurching behind it all. The best center of the current error soaking it all in. It saturates and makes heavier the chip on his shoulder. A young shooting guard ready to put the old dogs (KB and DW) to sleep. Young player after young player all with good to great levels of potential and skill. Grounded guys. The type that work inthe summer. Wanting to work hard, be around each other and share the ball and philosophy. A GM that seems to be at the top of that profession for any sport. Top flight capability on analysis and development. Cap room, draft picks, prospects in other leagues. What a great situation....

Seriously starting to wonder if this is either a dream or some matrix ****? We had 0 hope a year ago. We were all so stroked that Kevin Martin was off to a torrid start in camp. Are we so lucky as to have this all be legit? Maybe we earned it as we cringed and suffered through the injured years.

This is all so great and so right that I have to imagine we will win the ring this year. Can there really be luck like this? Is it real?

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Don't jinx it. In Morey we trust.

3. bratna8

bratna8 Member

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

BTW, it feels right having a dominant big. Although I loved Chuck Hayes, the rockets aren't the rockets to me without one of the three best big in the game.

5. CXbby

CXbby Member

We were excited about it but I don't recall anyone going so far as having a stroke.

6. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

McHale is kind of built like Lurch.

7. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

8. alethios

alethios Member

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.