1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Will the Rockets make an offer to Llull?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cod, Feb 22, 2012.

1. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

There are a number of quirks in the computer translation:
    A decade passed already with Pau Gasol..., Splitter (quickening their exit for the NBA) ...
    Instead of "upright style," I expect they meant what we would call his "vertical game."
    Instead of "good wrist..." they probably mean "and nice shot... could make a hole for him in the NBA," which probably is a figure of speech meaning "earn him a place in the NBA."
    Instead of "his visit to mark the tropy butler," they mean, "on his visit to the Marca (a place) with the trophy from the King's Cup"
    He said, "I have two years left on my contract, and I would like to continue."
    The writer ends by saying, "He already knows the NBA is an option for his future, and he isn't throwing that option away for anything."