1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will the real PF please stand up!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GranvilleWaders, Dec 11, 2002.

1. GranvilleWaders

Will someone on the Rockets please stand up and take the power forward spot on this team? Griffin/MoTay/KT... This position is ripe for the taking right now. You say Griffin is the future and should be the starter? Well start hitting your "J" a little more consistently..and I can't believe I am saying this but Ming is more aggressive than Griffin.

How bout Mo Taylor.. show someone you "want" to be the starter! You have all the physical tools to be the starter we need! Post up..take better shots.. more CONSISTENCY!!

Kenny Thomas..you are getting your chance..show that you know how to be a part of the team concept..know when to take advantage of Ming's double teams and when to pass the damn ball.. Rudy is giving you your shot..take advantage..

I am not even asking for and All-star here! Just someone who can post up occasionally...hit a wide open Jumper.. dish to Ming underneath and there you go. . and consistent...we don't need big scoring numbers just a solid player!!

2. GranvilleWaders

I'm about to start seriously suggesting that Cato play the PF spot... he can board and score with putbacks. At least he is bringing some intensity to the game!

3. Possum

Possum Member

We win a big game and people still find something to b!tch about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: