1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will T-Mac remember this now that B.Jackson is with us?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by prodigy08, Feb 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. prodigy08

prodigy08 Clutchfans Lurker

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cyfI7gF0a8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cyfI7gF0a8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

just a thought :D

2. FR0497

FR0497 Member

"Oh man, nobody cares about that," McGrady said. "That's so long ago. Those things happen. Me and Bobby, we've been cool for all these years. Things happen. That's basketball."

He remembers and doesnt care ;)

3. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

I've kept count. This clip has been posted 1,309 times since the trade.

4. Dei

Dei Member

Man, Tracy really had hops back then.

5. francisfan4l1f3

really? hmmm......i got 1,176

6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

And here I thought it was at least fifteen hundred. Thanks for counting, my optimism has been restored. :)

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

LOL. Its been posted that many times in 1 thread alone.

8. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I have never seen this clip before. ever. nope.

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I was trying to find this video but I didn't find it!

10. Darmonx

Darmonx Contributing Member

If you take fights personally during a game then you shouldn't be playing. This thing happens all the time and everyone gets over it.

11. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

This is a first for me!

12. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

That's why he played last night like we don't need Bobby's point on the floor. ;)

13. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

He will be iso-ed by T-Mac....

14. ssp0929

ssp0929 Member

Bobby Jackson won't be in the game at the same time as T-Mac probably. He's in the second string.

15. Rowdie Brandon

hahahaha....good thread...................I was a fan of Bobby Jackson even when he played college ball at Minny, but I lost some respect for him last year, when he acted like he wanted to come in the stands and start a fight with 50 red rowdies after we taunted him lightly (I seriously don't know what we did to make him so angry, we kept our taunts clean)

16. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Probably years of fans annoyingly taunting him got to him. If someone taunted you non-stop for 10 years I'm sure you would come close to snapping at some point. As long as he didn't go into the stands I didn't lose any respect for him, and I can understand his annoyance. I have a lot of respect for the fact he DIDN'T let annoying fans hurt his career. I actually lose respect for fans who needlessly taunt players (especially a player like Bobby Jackson who is pretty classy) and then "loses respect" when that player re-acts at some point.

17. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Sounds like he has a problem with fans. After than BJ-Tmac fight, fans were taunting BJ as he was leaving and he actaully tried to go back into the crowd. He tried doing a Ron Artest before Ron Artest.

18. Rowdie Brandon

I'm sorry, but what in the hell are you talking about?, lol....Players get taunted ALL OF THE TIME.....I can't count how many players we've taunted in the rowdies, me and some friends even got Ron Artest to laugh at some of our taunts....as long as you don't attack a guy personally (which I don't do, nor do I condone), then taunting is another form of trash talking....it even motivates some players......dude was a total lame for that one........sorry.

19. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

That's unfair. I was watching that game live. The fans threw beer on his head as he was leaving the arena. He wasn't going to go into the stands, he just protested to being showered with cold beer, although I imagine it would taste good after a long game. :) He's feisty and got a temper, but I think he channels it well unlike Artest.

20. Serg300

Serg300 Member

I've seen this many times and still don't know how it got that far for them to start fighting....trash talking, physical play????