1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will someone break Jordan's 63 playoff points record?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rpr52121, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Exactly. I wasn’t really trying to say what’s fair wrt a record. I’m mainly saying, we can’t just say someone will get hot one day. So far, it’s more like: one of these days someone is going to get super hot AND play double OT to get extra minutes.

and Lillard just did that ... but, 8 pts short.

might be that you need to get super hot, have double OT, and play with illegal defense rules so you can isolate all game long.

rpr52121 likes this.
  2. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Definitely will require OT. I think another big requirement will be drawing fouls and getting free throws.