1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Randy Moss ever put on a T-Wolves jersey?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by countingcrow, May 11, 2000.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Member

There had been talk during this past regualar season that Randy wanted to play alongside Garnett in Minnesota. Does he got what it takes, because the thought of Moss balling intrigues me.

------------------

2. heypartner

heypartner Member

Can we trade for Randy Moss?

There, that will make sure your post stays in this forum. You can thank me, later.

3. TraJ

TraJ Member

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Kelvin Cato IS seven feet tall? [​IMG]

------------------

4. Rocketsauce

Rocketsauce Member

Oh my god, this thread finally ended my delusions about the Rockets season not being over. To see Randy Moss popping up on the BBS I must now confront the truth that the offseason has begun.

------------------

5. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I never really thought about it, but Randy Moss is a funny name. Maybe some people think Moss can be sensual, but Randy? I dont know.

Anyways. I dont think he would be that great of a ball player, but the league does need more whiny pouty babies who make a lot of noise. Maybe the wolves should also pick up Rider, Rodman, Master P. and Garth Brooks. If they ask nice enuff, maybe even I, the Master of Manteca, would consider taking Garnett to school.

BTW, stop stealing my damn sig.

------------------
    Cato is 7 feet tall.

6. JT

JT Member

Randy Moss as a T-wolf or a Rocket? Hmmm... Maybe they could draw up a post route for him on the fast break. If nothing else I'm sure the Cowboys would be willing to trade for him. :)

------------------

7. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Member

Actually Crisco,
    randy is British slang for horny.

------------------
    RocketFuel is taking the summer off!

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

so he is horny and sensual?

------------------
    Now introducing the starting lineup for your Houston Rockets: Starting at Center, from Wake Forets TIM DUNCAN...

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

I think we have all hit the off-season wall (similar to the rookie wall), a popeye post can only keep us going for so long and then the insanity hits.

------------------

10. heypartner

heypartner Member

well Smeggy,,,that's a pretty damn funny post. thx.

I nominate Smeggy for Rockets 2000 Forum: "Posthumous Post of the Postseason Award"

DoD, where are those awards!!

11. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

Hey Hey, it's friday morning here in Oz and it is a long weekend (public holiday on monday), so you wait till this arvo and I'll load bbs with some more waste of space smeg posts.
    How bout a animated flash diagram representing the bbs offseason??????

Smeg

PS Our Aussie bball team are cuurently in training camp preparing to be embarrassed as little as possible against the dream team in the olympics.

PPS that gives me a good idea, for the Aussies v Dream team in the Olympics we should have a chat room session

------------------

12. TraJ

TraJ Member

He's got good hands.

------------------

13. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Member

Heypartner-- Moss is not seven feet tall. We have no use for him.