1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Military members and families vote for Trump?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rileydog, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm still wondering how Obama tried to destroy America.

Mitch and Co have been hellbent on that assertion for years...

RayRay10 and JayGoogle like this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You've moved the goalposts, why do I have to read his books?

You said Dinesh debunked it in his 5 minute video and the video you linked was him talking about the 1860s.

So once I shut that down you go to "You need to read his 2 books and his 2 movies then you'll understand..." but you said he debunked the Southern Strategy in a 5 minute video lol???

Throw out quick google links? Again. You claimed that Trump lowered black unemployment and Obama didn't. You are 100% factually wrong there.

You can't help me dude until you realize you live in a fantasy world that completely disregards facts.

Facts over feelings, right? Probably a mantra you should take to heart. Come back here when you admit that your Dinesh video didn't debunk the southern strategy AND when you admit that you were wrong and Obama did lower the black unemployment.

Otherwise, why should I listen to you? You lied to me and you aren't owning up to your lie like a man. You told me Obama didn't lower unemployment and yet, according to the Bureau of Labor, he did. Why should I join your side when you tried to trick me with a lie?

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

No, that would be the brother Jay Google. He refuses to read the books that I have recommended for him so we can have a better debate, instead he keeps giving me Google links, I think that’s why his last name is Google. Lol

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

So we have a two party system. You’re saying black people should walk away from the Dems and what? Vote for “fine people on both sides” Trump? KKK White Supremacist supported Trump? I’m pretty sure you’ve claimed that Trump has done a crap ton for black people and they should vote for Trump.

If you think black people should vote for Trump, explain why they should vote for someone who is an existential threat to Black people. We’re all waiting,

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, you can mock me for finding a graph to disprove your assertions, but that's called fact checking.

Maybe next time you make a felonious claim like "Obama didn't lower black unemployment" you should head to Google before making yourself look silly. That way, it wouldn't take me 1 minute to find a graph to disprove your claim

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

That’s right brother, I cannot help you, you’re allergic to facts and reality. The sad part is we’ll revisit this conversation in 20 years and nothing will change for black folks because you are a prime example of it. Happy voting Democrats bro!

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He thinks that telling people a lie that "Obama didn't lower unemployment for black people" works because he's wrapped himself in this delusional.

That was his response.

When proven wrong he ignores it completely. Maybe he thinks people can't check the claim even though most know it isn't true.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

Unemployment for black people is at the lowest at 5.4 percent. Wow, what a great threat to the welfare of black people. I think black people should lynch his ass if they have full employment. Yeah, such madness!

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Thats right, I forgot, God has a special plan for Donald Trump.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. Rileydog

Oh, I see. You think so little of Black people that you think they should vote for someone who thinks they are subhuman, promotes violence and racial hatred against them, because he can help their chances of getting a minimum wage job.

they should just be grateful no matter how little trump thinks of them. Do I have that right?

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I liked this even though you appear to be replying to someone I have on ignore. It was a good response to almost anything

RayRay10 and Rileydog like this.
  13. Rileydog

the guy is a caricature and a terrible debater. Black people should vote for trump is a comically stupid thing to argue.

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don’t bother engaging this guy. He is a troll. Even using god to troll.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. generalthade_03

Hey everyone, this is the little creep that I was telling you guys who has been stalking me. He’s a little b**** and has no balls, that’s why he does not have the gut to response to me directly. Go away and stop stalking people. Stalking is not cool around here and you can get your ass banned.

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You literally just described several posters on here.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

This is a perfect example of how he trolls. He makes a statement so obviously false he knows will get a reaction. Look at the statement itself claiming that Trump doesn’t have a news network in his back pocket. So don’t take the bait. He did the same thing when he used God in the other thread to troll. He is not arguing in good faith.

#157 AleksandarN, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

its obvious that he is not a serious person...clearly just here to troll. dude has been here since 2003 but only recently started posting all the time.

probably lying about being a veteran too.

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  19. generalthade_03

You are the ultimate gutless little b****. Grow a pair and stop being a little b****. I truly feel sorry for your loved ones that they have to put up with this female behaviors from you. I have a sister who’s trained in jiu jitsu, I’d bet she can put your lights out in under 30 seconds soyboy.

20. generalthade_03

So much for trying to be civilized with you. I don’t take my military service lightly. You have never served so that’s why you questioned other people’s military service like that. Anybody that had served understood exactly what I’m talking. A lot of the vets here in this thread volunteered their information on their military service, so if you find another that you’re disagreeing with, are you going to accuse that person of lying about being a vet too? I lost all freaking respect for you man, and I never ever put anyone on ignore but you will be the first. I don’t put that little b**** you’re responding to on ignore because I know he’s enjoying a frequent ass kicking and always coming back for more. We can have our disagreements, but you don’t have to label me as a troll or whatever, I disagree with you but I never called you any names. Don’t behave like that female dog you were responding too. He was losing an argument in other threads and his estrogen started to come out. He could not respond directly to me because he is a coward, so he just pot shot. I have seen you guys pile on conservative posters around here before, always labeling them either as racists or trolls and beat them down till they just go away. I will not let any of you insecure little b****es, soyboys or lefty bullies do that to me.
    BTW- I was banned for a long ass time because I was defending myself from the circle jerk liberal pile on like what I’m experiencing now. I have more time to post now because of this WuhanFlu. Does that answer your questions or you think I’m still trolling? Bye, can’t say that I’ve enjoyed the brief exchanges that we had.

#160 generalthade_03, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020