1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Military members and families vote for Trump?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rileydog, Jun 7, 2020.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

As mentioned below your post, Dinesh didn't debunk anything.

What do we have to lose? Do you really think things can't get worse? I'm sorry man, things can ALWAYS get worse.

Why would things get better? What POLICIES would make things better for black people if they vote for Trump.

Let's play a game then, what policies should Trump highlight on his campaign in order to make #walkaway real? You can name actual POLICIES, ideas, or anything that can be put in action that is real. Not "Common sense" or other vague platitudes, but actual things that are out there being discussed by the GOP that would draw me over to their side.

I'll list a policy/idea that the Democrats support and you can respond with something. Just one.

My reason is that the Democrats right now are trying to pass criminal justice reform, in the house, right now. I don't care that they didn't do it during Obama's 8 years or Clinton's, I care about right now. Right now they are doing that. They are spearheading it.

Ok, your turn. What policy does Trump or his GOP have that would entice black voters to vote red. Go.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You’re slipping bro, what happened? You used to be one of the sharper tools in the shed? Is Mr Trump killing your braincells?
    Here is our favorite Punjabi American Dinesh debunking your lame take in under 5 minutes
    Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) Tweeted:
    Here's how to wreck the Left's "Southern Strategy" myth in less than 5️⃣ minutes! https://t.co/Oj6xpVlEXy

3. generalthade_03

Here you go Dinesh “ the felon” debunking your flawed Southern strategy.

OK, I’ll play your game. Under Obama, black unemployment hit a record high 16 percent on 11 occasions. Under Trump, black unemployment were at the lowest at 5.4 percent.
    I’m disappointed that you’ve been consistently fell for the shiny object put forth by these scammers that’s called themselves the Dems. I’m gonna be serious with you for a second. You know that the regular hard working black folks are pragmatists, and no I’m not talking about a certain segment of the black population that the left loves to use and always trotting them out when there is a crisis that they’ve created.
    If you asked these hard working black folks, 9 out 10, they would prefer a job with a livable wage so they can feed their kids and put a roof over their heads. If you come at them with 16 percent unemployment and no jobs in sight, but you tell them, we’re going to pass the criminal justice reform. Those black folks, I guarantee you will laugh in your face. You are black yourself, why do you think black people are not the same like other people in America? You have been brainwashed by the left for so long that’s why you don’t see it. News flash, black people want the same things like other people here in America, They want to have a piece of the American dreams, they want to be prosperous and for their children to have a better future, they know they will not get any piece of that pie if they don’t even have a pot to piss in. Liberal logic, always distracted people with shiny objects.

#123 generalthade_03, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. Why don't you summarize Dinesh's take on Atwater? Looking forward to it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. generalthade_03

No need bro, Dinesh had already dropped the mic. I have nothing more to add to his brilliance. Rewatch it again and again. Real good for your learning curve.

6. gifford1967

Supporting Member

Just as I expected.

7. generalthade_03

Why would I have to do all the work for you? Click on the video and try to tear down Dinesh’s excellent explanation yourself. Remember, he’s no dummy, a Brown graduate and a brilliant writer, speaker and filmmaker.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

First of all, why is he talking about the 1860s and not the 1960s? Is he that stupid? The Southern Strategy refers to the GOPs attempt, successful, that targeted racists democrats. It did not happen in the 1860s.

Any one swayed by his argument is ignorant. Everyone knows about the Dixiecrats and the racism of the democrats of the past. No one denies that. But we're talking about the 1960s and POST Civil Rights here, NOT Post Civil War. Keep up.

So, here is Dinesh getting schooled by an actual historian.

Here is the direct twitter thread. Read it and learn.

It is actually hilarious though that you brought up Dinish talking about the 1860s in regards to the Southern Strategy. Honestly man, I hate to be rude, but that was idiotic and shows you had no idea what the Southern Strategy even is. You just heard Dinesh talk about it a few times and figured he debunked it all while not even knowing what it was about...

#128 JayGoogle, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    RayRay10, jchu14 and dobro1229 like this.
  9. gifford1967

Supporting Member

weak

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. generalthade_03

See that’s why you still do not get that movement #WalkAway. Walking away from that scam of a party does not mean you’re going to vote for the Republicans automatically. It means destroying the deeply flawed reason “ vote blue no matter who” that has been holding back black people for decades. Don’t you think it is a saner and smarter move, when you try something new after the same old same old had been failing you for years?
    And all those things you mentioned the Dems are doing for minorities, they are merely shiny objects designed for distraction. Think about this, if the Dems are truly in it to help black folks, black folks would be successful, prosperous and respected and they will no longer needing the Dems. That is exactly why the Dems create a culture of dependency because they want a 100 years of that voting base in their back pockets_LBJ( and no, it’s not Lebron, because Lebron had the IQs of a catnip. It’s Lyndon Baines Johnson).

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Black unemployment lowered UNDER Obama, Trump just continued the trend and should get credit for leaving it alone, but it started UNDER Obama.

The rest of your post is mumbo jumbo about you, telling me (a black man) how black people are and what we want or should want.

I know one thing though, polls show most black people are voting for one reason. To get rid of Trump. So I don't think your #walkaway movement is going to happen under your God Emperor.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

Once again, I’m facepalming on you. That was a quick under 5 minute version, sort of like all those little how to books for Dummies. He has 2 movies out and 2 books that he goes in with such details and clarity. If you’re an open minded person, might as well give a look see. Dinesh did his job so well that Obama sent his goon Holder after him and now Dinesh is a felon and can never vote again. Dinesh is no joke, a Brown graduate, an excellent writer, speaker, filmmaker. Check out his debates on college campuses all over the nation against know it all snowflakes, it’s like watching Tony Montana doing some blow while wasting away the Bolivian cartel hit squads with his “little friend”.

13. generalthade_03

I know you’re gonna pull that predictable mythical Obama economy on me...oy vey.

14. generalthade_03

Speaking of God, no matter what our differences are, you are still my brother under the eyes of God.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL, moving those goalposts?

First you said this 5 minute post would debunk it when all he said was "Hey, the Democrats were for slavery in the 1860s!" which everyone knew.

Now you're saying I need to watch 2 movies and 2 books to get it.

If you're open minded you'd read the twitter thread I linked. I watched his video, the least you could do is read the thread I linked.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. generalthade_03

Bro, I saw that tweet when it first came out 2 years, many tried to discredit Dinesh but failed miserably. I’m telling you, check him out for yourself. His research was incredible. I have known about the Southern strategy or the Big switch for years. After reading his books( and the movies were nice too), there were an enormous amount of information that I did not know. Dinesh is a very studious and the hardest researcher I’ve ever known. He’s actually devoted his lifetime to getting the facts straight and not pulling them out of his ass like a lot of lazy so-called personalities that debated him, that’s why when he’s debating them, he wipes the floor with them and they had no chance.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Mythical? It's the truth. Black unemployment fell under Obama.

[​IMG]

Facts.

That's nice and appreciate the kindness. I'm agnostic though and I really try to concern myself with truth.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So, you do realize that one of the so-called personalities is a respected historian, right? I'm really not sure you read it at all, if so, you should read it again.

No, you didn't know what was going on. You linked a post talking about the 1860s to try and discredit the Southern Strategy.

His research is crap. You can't even cite these strong points of his. All you can do is say "It's great, it's amazing! Read it and you'll find out!"

I say pick up a history book, read that instead, understand what a Dixiecrat is and why its relevant to the Southern Strategy.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

I bet you are a guy that “relies on my gut” often and overlooks things like facts and science.

20. generalthade_03

So you have not read his books nor watched his movies and you said his research is crap. Do you know how bad you sound right now? The reason I want to hold off on the debate and just throw out quick google links like you’ve been doing because I genuinely wanted to help you and the rest of the black people that were mislead by the Dems. My ex partner, the black podiatrist, he does frequent speaking engagements for black youths, he told me there were genuine excitement amongst the kids when he told them another point of view for the black experience. Read his books and comeback here, I guarantee you if you’re a fair person, you will have a fresh perspective on this scam that were perpetrated by none other than your favorite party.