1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Military members and families vote for Trump?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rileydog, Jun 7, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I said what I believe to be true and it's not like Billionaires are not going to continue to keep making money if Trump is not president, so no I don't think keeping Trump is something that will be done at all cost.

We can have a discussion on this without you calling me nuts because I believe that keeping trump 4 more years is playing a extremely short game.

So after 4 years what then?

If Trump is president 4 more years the backlash after that would be a huge tax increase and guaranteeing losing both houses.

No this is not obvious its something that you believe and more power to you, I don't believe in this Billionaire conspiracy and I believe they will turn on Trump once he is mo longer useful and that could happen quickly if senate and the house are in trouble, wich they are.

Calm down dude, you have an opinion and I have mine none of us knows what will happen.

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

He’s still a mystery to me till this day. We don’t fully know about him completely yet until we have declassified everything about him including his own personal records. Many theories about him existed already, some say he’s a radical Muslim fanatic, others say he’s lazy and incompetent. We don’t fully know who he is yet. The reason I said he’s destroying America is that I believe he was just taking orders from the people running the show. Only time will tell or maybe not, one of those things that we may or may never know.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No talking point angers me more than this one that black people can't think for their own.

That we are 'slaves' to the Democratic party because we just aren't smart enough to think for our own but the Republican party has all the answers.

No thanks. Time for you to accept that there are a multitude of reasons that most black people are Democrats.

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and Blatz like this.
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

this is a masterpiece. That’s for the grins. The could be my favorite episode of the general thade.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Rileydog

don’t get too deep into the show. It’s fiction.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  6. generalthade_03

Nobody is telling you to vote Republicans bro, you have a constitutional rights to vote for whomever you liked. Have you seen these black demographics are being run by the Dems, totally pathetic. They come around the black community trolling for votes every election and then disappear to leave said community worse off than before. They take the black vote for granted because they know blacks are loyal and they will vote for them time and time again. Many blacks are awaking now and they’re leaving, encouraging signs, don’t you think these blacks that are walking away the exact people you would want in your own community, people who are free and can think for themselves? #WalkAway.

7. generalthade_03

Thank you! I tried my best, too bad many are here think that I’m a troll. Can you imagine that?

B@ffled likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It might be and he might be a troll.

But you'd be surprised, a lot of Trump supporters echo the same things he says. The whole "Democratic Plantation" point is pretty popular on the right.

jiggyfly, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You can't tell me "No one is telling you to vote Republican" and then later say "People who are free vote Republican"

Now, time to expose your hypocrisy.

Here are your feelings on Biden doing the SAME thing to black people.

So, you are doing the same thing that Biden has done. The only difference? Biden apologizes for it, I'm willing to bet that you won't. You'll double down on it even though the hypocrisy is clear.

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

For argument sake, explain the #WalkAway. I’ve addressed this before, but you’re advising black people to abandon the Democrats and vote republican. It doesn’t make sense. Assuming democrats aren’t doing enough for minorities...they’re still the party that gives minorities a platform. Democrats house liberal politicians. Liberal ideology centers around diversity. I’m white but it’s abundantly clear that democrats are far and away the champions of civil rights. That’s why (in my opinion) democrats win the lion’s share of black support. It has nothing to do with “loyalty” or deception. I don’t see how anyone can make a good faith argument that Trump or Republicans appeal to anyone but barely-educated white folks or corporations.

RayRay10 and JayGoogle like this.
  11. generalthade_03

How comes you didn’t address my point about blacks voting Democratic. Incidentally, these are the opinions that was shared to me by my black friends in the military as well as in the civilian world. Many of my black associates in the medical and business world shared the same view. Before you write them off as sellouts and privileged, you ought to to talk to my ex business partner who happened to be black and we shared a podiatry practice together when I was still in HTown. My ex partner was an amazing human by the way he pulled himself up and out of his situation, and basically put himself through medical school. My partner’s story is not unique, many blacks are doing bigger and better things all the time and the fake news are making us see only the negative sides of black people. That is racism if you’re asking me.

12. generalthade_03

Either you got reading comprehension or I failed to see your analogy. For the last time, vote for whomever you liked, but don’t keep voting for the same doofus party 99% of the time and expect different results. We called it insanity around where I’m from.

One more time, stop this mantra that has been killing black folks” Vote blue no matter who”
    Vote for the best candidates, not the parties.

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Remove that phrase and it sounds like you're talking about Trump. I think you're pretty confused about a lot of things...so I'll keep it simple. Quit watching OANN...

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. generalthade_03

You know I’m not in that camp right? I told you I have my suspicions about Obama and only time will tell. Believe it or not, I read more left slanted news than you think. A trick that I learned long ago when you’re trying to decipher bullshiet, a lie has some truth in it in order for it to be believable.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Because your point is irrelevant and it is anecdotal.

#walkaway is not real. Whether Trump wins or loses, based on right now (unless something MAJOR happens, like him becoming a champion of Criminal Justice Reform NOW until November) he's not going to win that vote, not even close. In fact, I'm betting it will be even worse than 2016 with how he's handled this

I don't care what your black friends think or tell you. Just look at the data, look at the numbers, your black friends are anecdotal and could be completely imaginary but the data says #walkaway is not real. No matter how many times Candace Owens screams it, it's not real.

You can't be selective about who you listen to, you're listening to people ideologically on your side while compeltely ignoring the other side.

You should read up on the Southern Strategy a bit and also read @Jayzers_100 post.

But no, you're doing the exact same thing Biden did which you criticized in the past. I quoted you criticizing him for saying that, you called him a buffoon and that he shouldn't have said it.

Biden is at least able to say sorry and recognize his mistake although your statement is the same as his as it implies that black people are a monolith.

BTW, I've never called a black conservative a sell outs or anything else.

The sad thing is, a lot of black people are super religious and would align socially with the GOP but the GOP continues to shove them aside so that they don't offend all the people they attracted with their southern strategy.

16. Rileydog

it’s both troll and trump supporter. The motive isnt intelligent discourse. It’s to piss off the normals by spewing the same trump trope that bounces around the trump echo chamber. The dismissals of the military leaders, past behaviors, dishonoring of vets, Clorox, UV lights, race relations; the jangling of the keys to distract folks from this by screaming China. It’s unoriginal trope. If this dude is real, I’m satisfied that to some extent, he has admitted that my description of him, his views and rationalizations are accurate. Sadly, if that’s true, there’s no discussion to be had.

The only benefit to the normals is to understand that this exists in some large quantity in this country, so be aware and vote vote vote.

17. generalthade_03

Man, you are more brainwashed than I thought you were. But hey, in America you have a right to be whomever you choose. I just have one question for you that I forgot to ask. What would happen if blacks totally abandoned the Dems and truly vote for the best candidates, what do you think will happen to the black community? Be fair and give me an honest answer. I will give you mine right now. I can guarantee with you things will change for the better for black folks, common sense dictates that, it has to. They have tried the Dems for decades and the Dems had failed them. Like what Mr Trump said “ try me, what have you got to lose?”.

The Southern strategy was a big lie that was debunked by Dinesh D’Souza.
    BTW- your brother Obama sic his dog Holder on Dinesh and now Dinesh “the little bookworm Punjabi American” is a felon and he cannot vote. Fun facts.

18. Rileydog

this is so funny I had to call it out as comedic gold.

You mean Black people should vote for “good people on both sides” Trump?

The guy who is universally and openly revered by the KKK and white nationalists who cite him when committing acts of domestic terror against minorities?

I can’t wait to hear the explanation for this. This is gonna be so good.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently D'Souza knows more about the Southern Strategy "hoax" than Lee Atwater, Chairman of the Republican National Committee:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now you don't have to do that. All that you need to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues that he's campaigned on since 1964, and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster.

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "N!gger, n!gger, n!gger". By 1968 you can't say "n!gger"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this", is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N!gger N!gger".

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha brainwashed..
    general making a strong case in this thread that trump could murder someone on 5th ave and he would be perfectly fine with it.

RayRay10 likes this.