1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will it be one of the greatest comebacks if the Texans win it all?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by sugrlndkid, Dec 30, 2012.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

I thought Clutch had an age limit on account registrants? I guess not. Oh well, maybe this one will convince him otherwise.

2. macalu

macalu Member

i bet those Giants fans were feeling real good about their chances. come playoff time, the one and done scenario is what makes the NFL and March Madness awesome. catch lightning in a bottle like the Giants or Cardinals and next thing you know you're hoisting the Lombardi trophy.

#22 macalu, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Well Texans play best when there is no pressure on them. They played very well in Baltimore last year cause no one expected them to win.

NO ONE and I mean not one person on the entire planet will be expecting them to beat NE if they make it that far so that is a good thing for them.

Every pressure situation game Texans have failed miserably.

Maybe this is all part of the master plan.

4. Summer Song Giver

Beat Cincy and lose a close hard fought battle in NE thereby giving the fan base and ownership all the material they need to continue to saddle the city with Kubiak, Schaub and the rest of these jokers.

I believe this is how it will play out.

I'll laugh if they lose to Cincy though, it would certainly slap ole' Uncle Boob right across the face and possibly force him to make a move towards something different.

This team just continues to lay the **** down in key situations.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

whatever the situation maybe...This is career defining moment for Kubiak, Matt and Wade Philips...Kubiak needs to dig deep and help set a vision and orchestrate this team to achieve that vision....Matt needs to make plays with his arm and his head(ie. when not to cower, throw picks, or take ill advised sacks)...And finally Wade. He needs to find a spark plug he needs to light a fire in a team that is playing uninspired football. He has to know that teams are attacking our secondary and being successful at prolific rates... He must find ways to minimize the length of time our defense stays on the field.

We are officially in our second season, and the season is 0-0. From this point onwards the Texans owe their fans and this city with a performance that we deserve. Its been 10 plus years with these Texans...and much longer if you include the Oilers...Our city has had a remarkable streak of futility and collapse, but we demand something better. We demand something great. We are dying for a team to root behind. The window is open right now. Go and take it...This isnt for Manning and Brady to compete for, but everyone of the 14 football teams that are in the playoffs. There can be only one winner, and there is no reason that it cant be our Texans.

#(1-0)2Neworleans

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

12....lollllll...f'd up my rah rah rant!!!!!!!!

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

The score was a bit off...but one down 3 more to go....Go Texans...