1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will China Become Another Superpower? No

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by A_3PO, Jul 27, 2008.

1. MacFu

MacFu Member

What's up with the co-wet dream between SamFisher and KingCheetah? Do you two also masturbate together sometimes?

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I say it is inevitable. We should just bow down to our Chinese over lords.

3. Air Langhi

When I was over in Taiwan for a while I just watched HK movies. A lot of them were pure cheese.

4. rz04

rz04 Member

To be fair alot of those movies was written, directed, and acted by people from Hong Kong and Taiwan. All of those movies had certain western influence on them, something the typical Chinese mainland firms are only beginning to incorporate.

There is still a lack of creativeness, I mean have you seen all the stuff on CCTV? I swear they must have done a show based on every single Chinese historical novel, and everything else is just the typical Communist revolution party drama, etc.

5. wizkid83

wizkid83 Member

Well I consider Taiwan and Hongkong to be China.... but let's not go there. I don't really watch CCTV, but I disagree with everything on CCTV is crap. Have you seen 过把瘾? Fantastic TV series, and it was made like 15 years ago. There are actually decent adaptations of decent new novels on TV too. There also a lot of crap, but there is good stuff if you look for it.......... kinda like U.S. TV.

6. orbb

orbb Member

debt is a funny thing, especially if you own the world financial system. one thing is for sure, the debt will not be repaid fairly

7. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

A long time Bejing bureau chief for the Washington Post is a load of credibility. One fact that isn't stated often enough is that the EU is the world's largest economy. It's growth rate is slow, and it has its problems, but there's no doubt that a (relatively) united Europe is growing in influence around the world.

And Sam...keep quiet about the tether or you won't be invited to any more Zionist Conspiracy meetings. All this talk of moving Formosa and HK into the Gulf of Mexico is absurd and derails the thread -- everyone knows they are being moved off the coast of British Columbia where they rightfully belong.

8. Air Langhi

What useful innovation has Europe come out with lately?

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

Yes quite frequently. Not unlike the habits that Mainlander ah beng males will soon have to adapt given the unfortunate habit of sex selection and the male/female ratio trending towards 1.2.

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

That can't be good for the surf at Surfside and Matagorda.

11. MacFu

MacFu Member

I guess there are a lot of things can be done about it. Last time I checked, you don't have to get married or have sex with people within your own country. IMHO, you should be more worried if the world's male/female ratio is 1:2 unless we can find habitants outside our planet earth eventually to balance out the ratio. But the same situation with you is hard to correct because it's your 'preference'.

12. nancychang

nancychang Member

Samfisher...You are the second Conan...