1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Cade Score 50 in his first season w/ Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, May 6, 2021.

?

Will he Match Porter 50 if Houston Drafts him.

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    44.2%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. No, But Jalen Green Could

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Please draft Suggs FTW!

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Rockets are going to end up with the 5th pick or shall I say OKC is going to.

2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Good one but word on the street is you dont trust him and he makes bad decisions. So what you sayin Youth Basher.

Exposed lol.

3. DJ

DJ Member

So you're giving Cade Kevin Porter Jr's basketball number? I hope you're not giving him Kevin Porter Jr's locker too. There will be some food being thrown across the locker room. Probably worse. You give him Porter Jr's number, locker and now you want him to break Porter Jr's record as the youngest Rocket with a 50 piece. You're asking for trouble

BossHogg713 likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

yeah, I don’t trust him off the court, and for good reason...he has a history of making bad decisions off the court...u wouldn’t know anything about that because you’re a Mavs fan

u straight up said he sucks like the little fake fan u are

nice try pathetic Mavs fan...yet another L for u

the likes of KPJr or Cade being on the Rockets doesn’t concern u...worry about your own team down there in Dallas

5. Bo6

Bo6 Member

holy jynx batman. delete this COUSIN pls. chris bosh vibes

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Lol at poser telling people who to watch, and type about on the internet. Btw its up there, not down. Ive been a rockets fan before you was playing with Elmo, so dont worry about what Porter does till he does it. Something baby knows le$$ about.

You just some faint tv watcher , that comes on here and acts like he knows whats going on, but truely you are just Espn follower who came here during the Harden Prime Years when the going was good. You are probably not even a Houstonian, and if you were, probably picked up on the Harden Bandwagon, and came here to preach. You dont know nothing about the rockets, I met Hakeem back in the day, and got a autograph, so yeah i have been a fan.

Also i knew players from the old rockets team, because i grew up in Sugarland. I hate small ball , and i never left, if i had left i would of not log on anymore. I never stated im a mav fans, i just said i would route for them to beat the lakers, and there nothing wrong with that. So stop calling me a mavs fan, noob.

7. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

And get stoned asf

Reeko likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

blah blah blah Mavs fan...u aren’t fooling anyone

Not a Houstonian, but I’ve lived in Houston my whole life? Faint TV watcher, but I’ve been going to Rockets games religiously since 2000 aside from this season because of Covid? Keep grasping at straws scrub. I traveled to Dallas to watch the Rockets play during the 18-19 season. I bet your bumass was in the stands with your Luka jersey on. No native Houstonian or real Rockets fan loves the Mavs.

This u?

move along part-time Rockets fan, full-time Mavs fanboy

9. Le$$

Le$$ Member

lol@reeko Reeko Scrubb #69