1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You've gotta realize that you are talking with a mindless troll.....I mean you realize that right?

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You wonder how this country could nominate Trump and then you read this forum.

You read this forum and you are just swamped by filth; arrogance, bullying, ignorance, xenophobia, elitism, racism, bigotry...

The very worst of both "sides" are on full display daily in here, spewing filth back and forth at each other and then pointing and laughing at how dirty the other side is.

3. Granville

Granville Member

He sucked me in. (no derogatory intent meant)

4. Granville

Granville Member

Says the person who takes a shot at the other side in the first sentence of his post....

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Pot Calling the Kettle Black
    An expression that is said when one accuses another person of that which they are equally guilty of.

Many years ago, people used to cook over an open flame using copper kettles and iron pots. The copper kettles were usually polished after every use whereas the iron pots were not and remained blackened from the soot from previous cookings. Well someone got the idea that if the iron pot were alive and it looked at a nearby copper kettle, it would see a black image. The iron pot believes it sees the image of the copper kettle when in reality, because the copper kettle was polished, what the iron pot was seeing was a reflection of itself. This symbolic phrase became associated with hypocrisy. An accuser blames someone else for having a fault when the accuser has the same fault.

Joe accuses Mark for not keeping his house clean when in reality, Joe has a messy house. Therefore, Joe is guilty of "the pot calling the kettle black".

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The fact that you spent 2 days apologizing for fumbling over the fact that one of my (50+ first cousins - i have a massive extended families) is more than I could have expected.

My sister is also on the ladies team for real. I suspect she isn't just humoring me, whatever that even means. So no...it's not fake. I am related to real live gay people. I even have had black friends. What a time to be alive.

7. Granville

Granville Member

Take care

#607 Granville, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

it's taken as a matter of faith that the DNC server was hacked by Russians, but what is the evidence for that?

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You do realize that Vladimir Putin himself basically admitted it right? The Russians wanted the world to know they did it while maintaining some form of plausible denial.

Also the Twitter poster you are quoting as some sort of expert in the matter is misleading regarding Crowdstrikes role. The FBI didn’t learn about the hacks from Crowdstrike. That’s a pretty widely known fact that he’s misleading you on.

Stop spreading lies please. I know there is a plot right now to rewrite history. We aren’t as stupid as you’d like to believe.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/18/mueller-clinton-arizona-hack/