1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 22, 2016.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Or maybe, just maybe the Democrats (including this one) don't believe all that crap and maybe, just maybe, the Democrats (including this one) are voting for the candidate they believe is best qualified and most stable.

And, also, maybe, just maybe, when push comes to shove you will vote for Trump come November... so consider that while you are talking about "doing the right thing."

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

If you believe that the Clinton's are honest, fair, moral people then you worse off than a hillarybot.

3. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

First, I will not be voting for Trump no matter what.

Second Hillary is a proven liar and has changed every position she has ever taken in a attempt to find the most palatable position for the current political environment. She would not be able to pass a basic screening for security clearance.

You are exactly the useful idiot that the DNC is looking for votes from.

[​IMG]

Bernie Sanders or Gary Johnson are both more honest, more qualified and more "stable" as you put it.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's ironic and amazing that ANONYMOUS INTERNET MALE FROM OKLAHOMA WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON has an affinity for the term "useful idiots"

It was a term coined (not by Lenin, apparently) to describe Russian political stooges.

I can't think of a better term to describe Assange, Wikileaks, and Trump supporting morons using the Russian hack, like random internet males from Oklahoma, Granville, Space Ghost, etc.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Yawnn... even reading the full context of a rough written communication (texts), it appears the sentence suggests a desire to not communicate about walls street relationships. But hey... it has become a Trump speaking point, so you go with it. Doesn't change my vote, and hasn't really changed others either.

And neither Johnson or even Sanders are as experienced or qualified to be President as Hillary Clinton. Even suggesting it casts doubts on your definition of experience and qualifications. And after seeing the Samantha Bee interview with Johnson, I would also question his stability.

But you won't be writing in either of those two candidates, I am sure, come November. Its cool if you deny it now... just remember as you pull that lever for Trump come November... I will be chuckling.

6. SamFisher

Oh, we know who OKLAHOMA INTERNET MALE is for, and will be for. it's an oklahoma thing.

[​IMG]

7. okierock

Johnson will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Hillary has been a failure at every office she has held.

Johnson and Weld have actually balanced budgets and economies and improved employment in their states. They had to work across the isle as members of the minority party in their states to do so. Obviously these simple things are of no concern to you.

Obviously you are one of the ignorant people that Hillary loves.

8. Granville

Granville Member

Look little fella, don't be angry because your own party deems you ignorant. You seem to take that (and likely other things) lying down. Man up Sam and tell the Democrats how smart you are...:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  9. SamFisher

Good lord, an honest to goodness gay putdown in the year Two thousand and sixteen, from an anonymous white Internet male. Its like finding a dinosaur bone.

I was out with my cousin, who is gay yesterday. We strategized as to how to respond. Dealing with alt-right types is hard. I read it in the Times this morning. This is what we came up with.

The only thing I took lying down....was your mom!! Get it? Haha. Is that how this goes?

10. shorerider

shorerider Member

You've got to be on the DNC/Clinton campaign payroll. There is no other logical explanation.

1 person likes this.
  11. okierock

Considering the amount of, stupid stuff that is posted in this forum, I really never thought I would put someone on ignore. Congrats Sam, you are the biggest idiot in a sea of idiots.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How does a senator or secretary of state 'balance a budget'?

13. Granville

Granville Member

Your cousin was gay yesterday? Is he not gay today? I've got to laugh at the thought of that remark bothering you enough to discuss it with your gay for a day cousin or anyone else for that matter.

14. fchowd0311

Honestly. Please tell me what Hillary is going to do to ruin the country for you? At worst shell uphold the status quo which isn't optimal but isn't "American hegemony" ending.

There are actually characterises of Trump that would have legitmate potential to lessen American hegemony such as his child like temperament and his lack of knowledge in basic poltical science.

Hillary at the very least understands the system and understand how to conduct herslef with foreign leaders.

I really want to know what explicitly makes you trust her less than Trump?

Hillary is a corrupt politician. Trump is a corrupt human who's also an idiot.

15. okierock

They don't. So you agree that Hillary is less qualified?

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL that was a very similar question to "How does a Democrat balance a budget'? Same answer, they don't.

17. fchowd0311

So only governors are allowed to be President? Yes, rationally, the position of state governor is most similar to the responsibilities of POTUS but I doubt you are trying to tell me that only governors ought to be President but it is a implication of your rhetoric.

Has Trump ever 'balanced the budget'.

18. okierock

Tuck Frunp. :D and Hillary for that matter.

19. SamFisher

It doesn't bother me, it does say a lot about you and the alt right movement though

20. Granville

Granville Member

Can't say that I have ever discussed anything from this board with someone in my personal life. You have deep issues, Sam. Your insecurities are why you come on this board desparately trying to promote yourself as a superior being. When in fact you are more flawed than anyone here.

If you have a cousin that has nothing better than listen to the adventures of the Internet elitist snob, SamFisher, he is either more screwed up than you are or humoring you.

2 people like this.