1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why you should never cyber

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheTruth, Dec 21, 2004.

1. TheTruth

TheTruth Contributing Member

I actually picked this up on the World of Warcraft forums yesterday. I think they have taken it off of their forums but it has gotten so huge it has made it on forums across the internet and even www.fark.com.

It seems to be gaining steam and becoming the new joke across the internet.

What happened was some guy got caught cybering in Everquest 2. Someone else was hiding in the room and took a bunch of screenshots. It is some funny stuff because of his responses. I'll just let you guys read the thread...

http://www.eq2permafrost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

All the pics are gone by now. Any alternate links?

3. TheTruth

4. Fatty FatBastard

I don't get it. Get out of the house.

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Who in their right mind would want to read all of that crap? How big of a freaking nerd do you have to be to whack off to a video game?

6. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I tried reading it, but I'm confused as to what the hell is going on. How can some JO in a game? :confused:

7. synergy

synergy Member

maybe a chronic master baiter?

8. TheTruth

Here is a summary i got from the fark.com comments:

This has been on every forum on the internet over the last couple days. Summary of thread:

1. Pics are posted of guy engaging in passionate cybersex with blurred out female
    2. Angry everquest player responds and says it's all a lie, threatens admins and person who posted pics
    3. Everyone laughs at him for being in denial
    4. Angry everquest player starts ranting about his girlfriend
    5. His "girlfriend" shows up, yells at him for cheating on her, and says she's just his online girlfriend anyway
    6. The admins shows up and mocks his threats of legal action
    7. Angry EQ player keeps complaining and threatening to destroy all who dare mock him, etc.
    8. People from dozens of other forums show up to laugh at EQ player.

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1271835

The forum has gotten about 230,000 hits the past few days. It'll be hilarious if this thing gets any bigger than it already is.

9. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

TT, you forgot to mention that the "girlfriend" is actually a guy, who is in on the joke and allows that guy to dig his own grave. BUSTED and PWNED! Pretty geeky stuff, but funny nonetheless.

10. Toast

Toast Member

So is this some sort of video game that actually lets players drop their pants and get their hibbity-jibbity on? If so, hey how do I sign up?

Seriously, I don't understand how these video game characters can start getting it on. I mean what button do you press for your character to get an erection? And what combination of buttons do you press to get her damned bra off?

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

T

12. Summer Song Giver

Hilarity not completely lost on me but close, someone needs to go outside occasionally.

13. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

I'm confused as well! I thought it was gonna be bloodninja type stuff!:(

14. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

It's an online, multiuser, RPG. Castles, knights, dragons, that type of thing. Characters have housing where they can store their stuff, and can allow or not allow people into that house. This guy invited another character (girl, played by a guy) over to his room for a makeout/cyber session, forgot to lock the virtual door, and so his rendevous was captured by someone who snuck in and took screenshots. Anyway, the funniest part was this guy coming on the message board and denying things ever happened, trying to win back his e-girlfriend, claiming it was a vast conspiracy against him and threatening legal action against anyone involved, including the web host.

Actually, that was the 2nd funniest part. The funniest was him finishing up his cyber-spooge and then telling the "girl" that he couldn't stay any longer, that she should finish up herself because he had to get some sleep.

Looks like the site is down, the vast popularity of the thread must have used up all their bandwidth.

15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Hmm, you sure sound like an expert on this subject, Sam. No wonder you don't have much time for OOTP!:( :D ;)

16. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Hehe, I just read 6 or 7 pages of the thread. Interesting, funny stuff, and a slow day here at the office. :) Tell Zac I'll get back into OOTP if he's playing Les Expos, especially if he trades me Brian Pilkington or Danny Ong. Cyclone Harley would be acceptable too.

17. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

I think the best part is the chump proclaiming he's gonna get the police involved to get the thread locked because his privacy "rights" in the game were violated. Rich.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Im the detroit tigers.