1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why would any superstar really want to play with Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Vivi

Vivi Member

I just don't understand...i mean, yeah, i understand everything just by reading your nik but, Dwight just suck in creating his own shot, EVERYBODY knows this from year at this point, why should he play 10/12 post ups per game? To have more L than we already have? Dwight should thank god that he plays with a player like Harden, that's the only reason why he gets so many open and easy buckets, same as Chandler and DeAndre with Chris Paul, otherwise he would average 4/5 points more yeah, but also one charge more, a couple of turnovers, a couple of bricks and a couple of bricks from the line...ah yeah, and also some easy fastbreak points for other teams...

The fact that you like (or maybe "are") Dwight, doesn't force you to post about him like he's Yao because you know, he's not.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

:grin:

3. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Lets not be flippant - the name is Debbie!

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

DO WANT beard. The end.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

If Durant was on the team I don't think Harden would have an issue deferring to him unlike Westbrick.

7. Fantasma Negro

Trade the best shooting guard in the league? For what exactly do you expect to gain from trading the BEST shooting guard in the league? People outside of the city say it all the time and I try to defend our fanbase the best I can but then we have people like this saying **** this stupid, how can anyone deny that we have some of the dumbest fans in the league. Trade our best player? The only reason we actually sell tickets to games, the teams leader in scoring, assist, shot creation and steals. You want us to trade that guy? For "defensive players"? Ok give me a name? Who are these "defensive players" that are going to account for Harden’s scoring, passing and play making ability? Who?

1 person likes this.
  8. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

lock this doo doo up

9. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Nope. If you pick Kobe's pocket on top of the key ISO, Kobe's comin' fo' yo' ass with the chase down block.

Harden just winces all afflicted like someone stepped on his fresh new shoes, turns around and goes "ahhhh fff### it"

pfffft I WISH Beard was 9 time All Defensive 1st Team.

(And before I get the Harden mafia after me here, I just want to say I'm a Harden fan. We need to build around him. Gems like him don't come around often. But no one gets better by everyone telling them how handsome they are.)

10. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. RESINator

RESINator Member

Trade Harden? Hell no!

Trade all the brickers and put ROLE players around him.

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

FWIW - about the last 3-4 of those 9 selections were due to the fact that he scowled when his man blew past him, and looked dissatisfied with himself, rather than any exhibited defensive prowess.

It got to be kind of a joke really. Hey Kobe tried really hard on defense in 2004! Better fill out his name on the All defensive team ballot 9 years later.

13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

The real question is

Why is this person allowed to make threads?

14. Rox11

Rox11 Member

How dare he talk about a bum inconsistent player like that

15. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Change the coach and the bench. You can't be a coach and keep letting them shoot threes when it's not going in. Also Ryan Anderson had almost the same bench production as our entire bench. These two problems out way James's defense.

16. sew

sew Member

lol @ the thought of trading away a top 5 player.

you put the right team around him and he will win you a championship.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Thank god you're not our GM.

18. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

yes, this.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

We have the worst bench in the league. But instead of recognizing that as the problem you want to trade the second leading scorer in the league and the only all star we have on this team?

20. onreego

onreego Member

Okay, if you provide some facts to back up your claim, I'll gladly agree with you.

Also, if you could answer who else on this current team should be shooting the ball other than Ariza, Bev, maybe DMo, and maybe Dwight—whose shot attempts have not dropped since playing with Harden—that would be great.

[​IMG]