1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why nobody mention lowry for Tyreke Evans ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by inowsingle, Jun 3, 2012.

1. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

we don't know if morey had a chance to get rondo with lowry before trade deadline , but this possibility has passed anyway as rondo's excellent performance in playoffs . lowry always struggle in his shooting and his speed is a fatal weakness when he face those super point guard , so i am ok for Dragic stay and lowry leave. (all based on we can let dragic stay) . What do u think for below two propose:

1.Lowry + 14th pick for Tyreke Evans ( kings really need a good point guard to pass the ball to Cousins . And if kings ask more , we can give them Marcus Morris or Budinger)

2.Lowry + 14th pick + 16th pick for DeMar DeRozan + Raptors 8th pick (it will be much better if Ed Davis can be added )

Dream option:

Lowry + 14th pick + 16th pick + fillers for Dwight Howard + garbage (give me Dwight Howard, pls )

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

#2 J.R., Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  3. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JYEFDuE0rtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. arjun

arjun Member

i wouldnt mind tyreke at the 2..but i just dont see the future w/him.

i'd much rather have the draft pick.

5. King901

King901 Member

Because Tyreke isnt that good. This could have went in the Random trade thread.

6. Third eye

Third eye Member

Ya tyreke is not good...and u want us to be the one to give our num 14 first round pick?
    How bout you give them Lowry bert (if $$ matches) and we get their first rd pick and TE, and chuck return of the 6'5 Center who is on the decline

On another note speaking of our secret developmental team - btw thank god we didn't sign chuck to a five yr deal. Loyalty wise he deserved it from us minus 13 mil over the course ...but Hayes is not worth that contract.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

8. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because we don't want a ball hogging black hole who has no concept of what team basketball is all about.

9. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

If you formed complete words and spelled relatively correctly more people would read your posts. That is all.

10. Ashes

Ashes Member

Evans has all the right physical tools, but other than that he has a long way to go. However, if you can get him for the #14, you do it, but no way that gets Evans.

11. Spooner

Spooner Member

Trading Lowry for Evans would be going backwards...

12. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

all i know is that he's a SG that always spins or go to his right...if DM trades for him, i think its okay...we need that scoring wing man.

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Too much for Reke especially since his contract is expiring. Pass.

14. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Why is this thread still open?

15. Trip

Trip Member

Ew, definitely no to both Derozan and Evans. One-dimensional scorers who don't provide much else, no thanks. Lowry and a future pick for Toronto's 8th pick might do it IMO as they have three picks and Valanciunas coming in already. Colangelo has stated that he is open to trading their pick this year and he certainly do a lot worse than Lowry on the trade market.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Lowry was balling when he was healthy early in the season. It's despicable the people that are kicking him down when he clearly isn't 100% healthy.

1 person likes this.
  17. King901

King901 Member

Preach!

18. Raiden87

Raiden87 Member

He doesn't want to be in Houston

19. clos4life

clos4life Member

Lowry was liked and beloved by everyone here, only mentioned in trades for superstars. Then, Lowry, decided he wanted to let the world know he wants out of Houston for whatever the reason. (don't care what it is)

From that point on, Lowry deserves whatever spite he gets coming his way.

PS: I wouldn't trade Lowry for Tyreke straight up. Tyreke is like a wannabe Stevie Francis. He has all the physical tools with none of the Bball IQ needed to properly use them. I would however trade Tyreke/5th for Lowry/14th. At that price I will roll the dice if we can get Dragic resigned.

20. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

I hardly make posts like this, but here we go: This horrible trade proposal should go into the Random Trade thread amongst the other horrible trade proposals fading away into obscurity.

I feel better now.