1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is Isaiah Hartenstein playing?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gorki, Nov 13, 2018.

1. basketballholic

Uthoff would be better than Ennis and Gary Clark. (That doesn't mean Clark isn't ok. He is.) Winslow would be better than Capela and Ennis and Clark. Dinwiddie would be better then no backup point guard.....He's a steal at that salary. One of the best bang for the buck contracts in the Association. Too bad we didn't get him.

Maker would have made wasting a pick on Onuaku and drafting at least one of Qi/IH unnecessary. We could've re-signed DMo, signed David Lee, and Nene and been just as good as we were with DMo's contract a prime trade piece that year of 2016 and going into last season. And we could've drafted McCaw with the Onuaku pick and had another asset.

The Warriors who have won 3 of 4 championships are advising the way here. They don't spend money on traditional bigs. They're money I'd tired up in perimeter players and a 4/5 SMALL BALL CENTER that can shoot the 3 and defend any position on switches.

But keep pumping Capela....Go ahead....keep pumping also-ran status. You probably loved the Stockton b Malone Jazz teens and the Webber/Vlade teams that never got over the hump.

2. psaman17

psaman17 Member

Lmao David Lee, dmo, justice Winslow? How can someone's take be so consistenly bad. It's pretty incredible.

D-rock and RudyTBag like this.
  3. psaman17

psaman17 Member

I will never get the fascination with Dmo. Injury or not, He was a scrub that has no place in the modern NBA. Slow footed, he would be decimated by guards in the switch everything defense. He can't shoot. Career 30% 3pt and 60% free throw for a supposedly stretch 4.

The only thing he had was decent footwork in the post and a nifty hook. But he wasn't a dominant scorer so he wouldn't get post opportunity.

Can't defend, cant rebound, Cant shoot, slow as ****. Only had 1 decent year in the nba.

For the record, yes Terrence Jones had a better career than Dmo.

4. Remlap

Remlap Member

LOL. "iHart" held KD to 0-3 on isolation plays where he was switched on to him
    Go iHART!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Yes do you not get it.... That means we were able to beat the Warriors with him... Im sure you must not understand that we had multiple guys that were a minus in that series against the Warriors... this is in part to a couple blowouts... this doesn't mean we can't beat the Warriors with them... we were on the verge of eliminating them... Harden was also a negative in that series should we trade him or get rid of him? You're living in a delusional reality where we got completely destroyed by the Warriors and are incapable of beating them with Clint... when we're 6-2 in the last two years with those 3 playing.

Get it together bruh.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  6. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Yeah you're delusional.... This is why you're not a GM or a part of personnel decisions.

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

See the problem with holic is that he will never admit he's wrong, he will keep digging deeper I don't know why. Like just give it up with the Capela thing, a lot of people didn't think he would turn out to be anything, but he proved all of us wrong, why do you have to keep holding this grudge and post nonsense.

By the way how would Holic's all star team do against GSW, I think they might take a few games off right
    Maker, Zhou Qi, Jeff Withey, DMo, Winslow, Rubio, Dwiddie. is a 65 wins right there

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Remlap and Rockets Rule like this.
  9. basketballholic

You're delusional and dumb for thinking and writing that I'm not an NBA GM because I post my thoughts on clutchfans and you disagree with them.

The reason I'm not a GM or part of personnel decisions is because I chose to pursue other endeavors in life. If had wanted to be an NBA GM I would have pursued that in my youth. And I would have achieved it or be very close to achieving it.

10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

[​IMG]

Patience, seeingred, joshuaao and 3 others like this.
  11. esketit

esketit Member

agree or disagree with him there is no denying he basketballahollic would be an asset to an nba front office

hakeem94, jordnnnn and RudyTBag like this.
  12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm crying... :D

You guys are too funny man. I love Clutchfans. Wait, wait, let me try.

Dudes, why pay Daryl Morey when we have a bargain like basketballholic just waiting to scoop up the job? Just do as adamantly suggested and put Zhou Qi on Kevin Durant in the WCF, Parade time baby!

#292 RudyTBag, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  13. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

14. basketballholic

This poster obviously doesn't know what it means to achieve goals. He thinks other people fail like he does.

Next?

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Considering the amount of time you spend on NBA message boards (here and elsewhere) posting long-ass "analysis" and steadfastly defending your honor when people laugh at them, it would appear that your primary goal is masochistic in nature.

Congrats on achieving it, though!

kubli9, RudyTBag and hakeem94 like this.
  16. basketballholic

Yeah....That's not my all star team. Never was. You don't seem to know the difference between role players that can be acquired cheaply with upside potential and All-Stars.

And, you either:

1. don't know the difference between holding a grudge and wanting to win a championship.

OR

2. you would rather to not hold a grudge and not win a championship over holding a grudge and winning a championship.

OR

3. Both 1 and 2

OR

4. you're just dumb.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

GOAT signature...

18. basketballholic

Considering the amount of time you spend reading and then reacting to what you deem is' long-ass "analysis" ' written by a person that you have concluded is some sort of sexual deviant it appears you are very into massochistic bondage and may be a slave member of a sex cult.

#298 basketballholic, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  19. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Hilarious. Never change. :)

20. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Ill take a stab at it. Hartenstein plays Center position the Rockets way (grab rebounds, play close to the rim, hit an occasional three) all on a rookie contract to boot. Heck he might just have trade value as the season progresses. Thats why he's playing.

penny1magic, D-rock and Torn n Frayed like this.