1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Has The League Not Suspended AD For Coming Off The Bench During Altercation?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Jan 11, 2021.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

It’s right there clear as day. Diaw and Stoudemire got suspended for the same thing and missed a playoff game!

2. Rockets4Life13

It’s the lakers. Nobody saw it

3. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Basketball reasons

4. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Wow. I missed that. Good catch. Yeah he broke the letter of the law that should be a suspension.

Tfor3 likes this.
  5. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

I’d rather beat them WITH AD. I want to see where this team truly is. Want to see what adjustments we’ve made after that first *** whooping.

Can you imagine the embarrassment if AD gets banned next game, and we still lose?

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Send the tape to Silver

Tfor3 likes this.
  7. 34to11

34to11 Member

I'd also like to see balanced officiating. It is what it is.
    The rules are the rules and according to the rules AD should get a one game suspension.

Parley, Tfor3, clutchdabear and 3 others like this.
  8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I want to bide more time and rack up some cheap wins.

We need lots and lots of practice. Not quite organized enough to compete with the Lakers right now.

Astrodome likes this.
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

AD plays for LBJ so no DNP for LAL in NBA ha ha ok?

BHannes2BHonest and D-rock like this.
  10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

You are right but we all already know.

Morris being suspended for the next game is a no brainer though right? I mean what in the hell is he doing to Tate in the first place? THAT ALONE was an egregious, stupid and ejectable offense. Then he got up and ran/pushed whatever term you want to give that action Cousins. THAT ALONE was an ejectable offense. He is pushing, flailing arms, handling the referees which alone is an ejectable offense. After all that he acted like he deserved an explanation with Lebron present about why he's getting ejected.

He made Cousins look calm. I don't care about Davis knowing when a big body might be needed. I do care about Morris starting fights with 2 different Rockets for nothing. 1 game is fair, especially considering the situation of the Lakers/Rockets scheduling. Morris does not deserve to play "game 2". No freaking way.

DonKnock, clutchdabear and napalm06 like this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

because he didn't tweet anything about Hong Kong
    @rocketsjudoka

DonKnock and Corrosion like this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Lebron spends the entire game coaching the referees. Last night, even halftime. He's always over there with his giant mouth flapping to keep the refs under his wing. It's insane to watch, there's not really an equivalent in other major sports.

Everyone loves to hate Harden for the officiating, and I won't defend Harden on that point; the refs listen to the star players too much (Lebron trumps all) and the uneven officiating makes the NBA confusing and infuriating to watch as a fan. Ryan Bowen, Kostas Papanikolaou and Lebron James should get the same techs and the same fouls. But this has been going on since Sacramento-LA 2002 when the NBA decided not to hide it anymore. They don't always outright dictate games but they often try to (choose your analogy) push a couple rocks down a hill in hopes that it will start an avalanche, or throw a couple sparks to see if it will start a fire.

13. jch1911

jch1911 Member

Maybe it's a suspension and not an injury??? #conspiracy

14. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Why would LeBron suspend his own teammate?

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

after the league office spent years getting AD to LA, why would they not let him play now ;)

16. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Hate to say it,
    but it is wht it is, it's GSW & LAL's league…the commissioners always feel the golden eggs' fart smell so good, never even try to hide it.

DonKnock likes this.
  17. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Shout out to Boogie for punking Morris and standing up for his rook

we needed an enforcer in the worst way last playoffs... all The damn nut punches. Gtfo

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i laughed so hard at how morris got casually thrown down like a ragdoll and then with all his might was barely even able to nudge DMC :D

cbs1507, DonKnock, Tfor3 and 3 others like this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

With running start no less.

20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

LeBron James runs the League.

I don't watch games anymore because of LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Draymond Green getting away with dirty plays and referees letting our players get injured.

The League is Corrupt, Adam Silver is just a Name just a useless Commissioner.

Very Happy the NBA Lost China Money.

JumpMan likes this.