1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHY does the TNT Studio hate the Rockets??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fromobile, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Laker fan knows the Lakers suck.

Rocket fan knows Rockets do not suck.

2. 2rings

2rings Member

Not a hard thing to do

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obviously you DONT KNOW ANY LAKER FANS. Hint to you guys, Laker fan think KOBE can walk on water. Anyone who talks bad about him is how you panzy fans feel if no one mentions that Yao likes to stretch during practice.

4. 2rings

2rings Member

The bottom line with Chuck is he thought that Yao was going to a bust and he couldn't have been more wrong. Now he is continually raising the bar from the guy will be the next Shawn Bradley, to he won't score 20 in an NBA game to now he must produce in the playoffs. He was just flat out wrong and he isn't man of enough to say so. So, everything the Rockets do is tainted by his stupid projection that he had to kiss a@@ for. Move on Sir Charles.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

You're absolutely right, Kobe IS the Lakers.

6. superden

superden Contributing Member

Meh, we did what we were suppose to do. We won at home, and we did it in ugly fashion. I really don't care what they say. The Rockets play to win, not to have the approval of TNT.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

So its YOFers vs Chuck! now I get it! Even though Chuck mentioned that Utah can't match up with Yao in the post. Selective and biased YOFers still find something to complain about.

Why dont you guys:

1. change the channel
    2. listen to Cynthia Cooper
    3. watch Steven A Smith

Dont listen to Chuck. Oh wait, he's the best color commentator on TV. Aw that must suck that you hate him and YOU STILL WATCH HIM.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

He is. and if Magic, whoever that dude is. says he's taking too many bad shots. NOOB LAKER FAN (the equivalent to our YOFers) hate on him.

"Magic = Traitor"
    "Magic = never liked Kobe"
    "Magic = fat"
    "Magic = always like Shaq more"

9. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

To be completely fair, we aren't exactly putting on a transcendent show in these wins. They've been ugly defensive struggles with us breaking off 3rd quarter runs and closing it out. Both 1st halves we looked terrible.
    Yao's 17-42
    Tracy's 17-46
    Rafer's 6-20
    Shane's 5-14

That's disgusting to look at. We've been phenomenal on defense, but a D+ on offense with an A+ stretch in each game to break it open. There's no reason to talk us up. All you can say is that these have been grueling trench war games with the Rockets winning each one on the back of a surge. It's very fair to wonder if those surges happen w/o homecourt advantage. I believe we'll snatch at least one in Utah, but we're all biased (in a good way).

Evan

10. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

mkey

where you coming from?...

11. tinman

Supporting Member

"Rocket Fans" who cry when TNT is not kissing the Rocket's rear end =
    [​IMG]

12. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Where's the "Who Cares?" choice? Charles and Kenny are entertainers. They're not there for their ability to judge talent. They're good at what they do. They have fun, the fans have fun watching, everybody wins. If you think Charles and Kenny hate the Rockets, you take them too seriously.

* - For the lack of any intelligent choices, I rate this thread 1 star.

13. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

BTW who cares what TNT has to say. Carlos Boozer played well to get the the approval from Charles but did he win?

14. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Why does the TNT crew think the Pistons can/should close out the Magic in 4 games, but they think the Rockets will have a tough time. We are both 2-0 with same margins of victories. Sure the Jazz will play a lot better at home, but so will the Magic.

15. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Fact - Regular Season Records:

Detroit: 53-29
    Orlando: 40-42
    Houston: 52-30
    Utah: 51-31

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

two things I want to say here, one of which I have said time and time again

We really should not care what some guy on tv says, they aint the end-all-be-all of basketball knowledge.

geeze...so many of you have MAJOR inferiority complexes, and you seem to worship what the TV guys say....pathetic. :rolleyes:

and two

Tinman....your schtick is getting mighty old.

why must you make post after post after post after post in the same thread?? geeze.

I appreciate the old Rockerts as much as the next guy that has been follwing the Rockets for 30 years....but face it, once you start siding with old players over your current squad....you aint much of a fan.

go ahed and waste your time with stupid pictures and bold fonts tryin to attract as much attention to yourslef as you can....I no longer care adn will no longer see it....you waste entriely too much of my time reading your crap.

17. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Where's the "You're all haters stop being so sensitive" option??

fact is, if we dont step it up, we WILL go down 0-2 in Utah. this series is eerily reminiscent to the 05 one vs dallas. both dallas and utah didnt play their best games the first two games, but they stepped it up the rest of the way. the jazz will be a different team at home and if we still play like this we're going to lose.

all you tnt studio bashers should get a life. they dont respect us because we havnt proven anything yet. we did win the two games but we looked far from an elite team. frankly im not that impressed with the team right now.

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

that aint saying much

I dont recall you being very impressed with them when they did play well.

fact is....the 05 series has ZERO bearing on this year

fact....we did not have home court
    fact....that Dallas team was MUCH better than the Jazz of this year
    fact...the Rockets this year are MUCH better than the Rockets of 05

we will NOT lose two straight in Utah...you can take that to the bank.

19. fanwq

fanwq Member

They look more stupid when they talk about Rockets.

20. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I don't see why they would be, the Lakers ARE crap. So its not like Magic is hating. But Kenny and Charles go out of their way to either not talk about the Rox when they succeed, and bash them when they fail. Magic can talk mess because he's part of the team and he's tellin the truth, but Kenny and Chuck just have hate in their
    blood.

I never understoof why Kenny would hate on us though! not KENNY