1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do you think the Rockets struggling to piece together a contender?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by txppratt, Jul 2, 2009.

?

What do you think about our off-season moves so far?

1. I don't like it, but 2010 is all that matters now.

64 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. We're screwed with Yao and TMac's injuries - of course Ron Artest would leave.

147 vote(s)
    43.4%
  3. Our second round draft picks are just the boost this team needs.

17 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Let's not panic, we can still trade TMac and get another piece.

54 vote(s)
    15.9%
  5. F! Blow it up! Who cares now? REBUILD... NOW.

59 vote(s)
    17.4%
  6. Morey is just being patient and waiting for the right move.

138 vote(s)
    40.7%
  7. Artest was a cancer, no worries, peace out.

29 vote(s)
    8.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Bosh will not want to com to a team rebuilding-----So sorry

2. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Yeahh easy as 1 2 3

3. Sonn

Sonn Member

Like I said this is gonna be a long season I just hope they resign Wafer, But no matter what this team will compete and if not atleast they can have a good Draft pick.

4. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

This team will compete regardless on what the line up would be. The only burden is and always be health. Who knows what the team would HAVE BEEN if all the players have been healthy.

5. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

it's sad to think that this team is on the verge of a total makeover when many of us believe that all we needed was one full season of health to truly contend.

i am coming to grips with it now... but i am still disappointed that we let ron artest walk for free. i wish we could've gotten a future pick or SOMETHING out of that.

as far as i'm concerned, (and it's not HUGE) but this is the first mistake morey has really made in my opinion - letting artest walk without getting anything in return, that is.