1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do you dislike Obama?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DudeWah, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TheresTheDagger

You might find this view repugnant, but that has everything to do with how you have and continue to experience the world vs. how he has.

This man answered HONESTLY and you mocked him for it cause it doesn't fit your worldview. How do you think this advances the dialogue towards finding a solution?

I don't hold the same views as he does, but I won't mock him or others here because it just continues the status quo of digging in our heals...which in turn leads to a lot more dead people.

George Bush said it best the other day in Dallas:

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

thank God Obama's time is running out! He's been in operation shutdown mode since he was first elected.

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

This thread is edgy.:rolleyes:

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Cos he's a mooslem born in Keenya that's why!

Plus he made America less great. Also he's mean and arrogant.

Obozo! Thanks Obama!

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

For you to say that you don't like my posts, I find it interesting that you recall several of them. BTW. I love my mama D

6. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I like him and with each passing election I'm realizing that if you have a **** system you're going to get **** products out of it. He's the best this system will ever produce, without question, and I think history will record it as such.

Just have to tune your expectations to understand where the bar is for a system like this.

1 person likes this.
  7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lmfao.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I have ideological differences with him in terms of role of government, right to life, 2nd amendment, the Civil Rights Act, etc. Thankfully we have divided government so the ability for him to push any sort of legislative agenda has been limited. Ultimately he was a middling president, like most. He wasn't a Washington, nor was he a Carter. The irrational hatred some on the right have for him simply reminds me of the irrational hatred some on the left had for Bush, right down to the nazi comparisons.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I love them. If I've ever said otherwise I'm a damn fool.

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I'll bite.

I don't really dislike Obama. I think he fully intended to do what he set out to do 8 years ago and believed he was doing what was best for our country. I knew then(as I know will be the same for Trump/Hillary) that the President will not accomplish most of what they set out to do since we have a legislative branch that will keep most of their more crazy ideas in line.

The only thing I really don't like that came of his Presidency so far is that a person will pay a severe penalty on their tax return if they lose their job and can't get a new one that offers insurance within 3 months...

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I dislike Obama because he's got a naive and inaccurate world view that leads to him pushing poor policies and being a weak leader when he should be strong. I also don't like that he pushes political narratives at improper times. It's okay for random jagoffs on the internet to do that, but the president should be above that kind of thing.

12. cml750

cml750 Member

Well he has screwed up health care royally raising the cost for everyone tremendously. Our national debt has basically doubled on his watch. He treats Israel like an enemy rather than our best ally in the middles east. He completely refuses to work with the Republican majority in congress. He opens his mouth in race issues before knowing all the facts and has set race relations back decades pushing a divisive agenda. That is just off the top of my head. I will think of other reasons.

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Boy, that train's never late.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

What are you blabbing about? He didn't offer a reason to why he dislikes the president, he offered a broad view as to why his view of blacks in general is negative? "Black people like handouts just like our president" is a racist statement, if you don't see it as that or why it doesn't give a reasoned answer to this thread you yourself have some contemplating to do.

If your response was he has the right to be racist then yes, I agree with you.

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Because I hate politicians

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That's like condemning someone who made fun of Nazi ideology because you think they are incapable of
    'thinking outside the box'.

"Hey buddy, why do you hate and mock Nazis some much? They think outside the status quo so let them voice their opinion and not mock it".

If the 'status quo' is to NOT be a racist d******d, then I guess you can commend him on being 'against the status quo'. Good on him.

#36 fchowd0311, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  17. fchowd0311

He acts as if someone made a negative blanket statement about white people, he wouldn't chime in and call their sentiments 'deplorable'. Such double speak coming from this sorry excuse for a poster.

18. fchowd0311

Actually the rate at which the national debt is increasing is decreasing which is the first step in decreasing the debt. If you know the very bare basics of calculus you you understand it more as a 'first derivative'. The deficit actually has decreased under Obama.

19. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

You ****ing tool. This is the same guy who made a thread in the hangout boasting about his good deeds. You're a piece of ****.

20. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Racist filth. I'm glad the rest of the bbs sees you for what you are.