1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do gay men get a pass?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheJuice, Jul 23, 2022.

1. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but a guy tried to rape me my freshman year of college.

He literally forced his way on to me while I showered and it took me beating the crap out of him to get him out of the stall. I used to lock my bedroom door as he'd pound on it, telling me how he was going to rape me...I slept on my fraternity house couch for two months to avoid seeing him.

When I tell this story to people, they usually tell me I'm at fault. So-called progressives who preach that "consent is sexy" tell me I'm at fault or that I shouldn't have called him a *** when I fought him off. Straight women loooove gay men and have even accused me of homophobia because I didn't accept being raped.

My rapist btw is happily married in Oklahoma btw. I lock my doors and still wake up screaming afraid he's going to show up. I have trouble being intimate with my partners because it reminds me of him.

Yet, he gets a pass as a gay man.

**** him and **** all of the hypocrites who want to burn down frat houses for allegations but turn a blind eye when one of their own tries stuff.

Mathloom likes this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn.. Sorry to hear that happened to you. That said I don't think gay men get much of a pass. They can be seen as much as predators as straight men. That Kevin Spacey was harrassing the same gender certainly hasn't given him a pass.

jiggyfly, Slyonebluejay and rockbox like this.
  3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Yeah but Spacey got away with it for decades.

I reported my offender to both the university and DC police...nothing happened and no one cared. I went to a students against sexual assault meeting and it was a group of chicks just bashing frat boys.

They absolutely get a pass...and the fact I still get told I'm at fault for being a victim is proof of it.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes Spacey got away with it for decades but that didn't have anything to do with that he was gay. It had to do with that powerful men like him, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby and etc.. could get away stuff.

Again I don't doubt your story but I don't think your story applies to every other case.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

not sure what type of people you’re telling this story to to where the 3rd paragraph happens on some routine basis

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm sorry this happened to you, but something doesn't quite track. He tried to rape you when you were in a very physically vulnerable position (naked in the shower so somewhat enclosed space, he had the advantage of surprise, etc) but you still managed to beat his ass and get the upper hand...

...and he still tried to intimidate you on occasions afterwards, knowing full well you could beat his ass if he ever tried again?

Not that I want to make you try and remember some of the worst moments of your life, but if the authorities didn't do anything about it, why couldn't you just rough him up whenever the chance arose, again?

7. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Because I didnt want to take chances that I wouldn't be able to rough him up again. Dude also roofied me at a party once.

Also, I shouldnt have to rely on roughing a person up. If a guy can get expelled or suspended because of mere accusations from a girl...the university should at least look into an incident that happened.

I suppose thats minority privilege though. It just astounds me how many 'sexual assault activists' blatantly ignored me or told me to my face I was complicit in every sexual assault ever for being in Greek Life.

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’ll pass on this one

AroundTheWorld and Rocket River like this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

10. Newlin

Newlin Member

Yes, this guy seems to be a bullshit artist.

i3artow i3aller and Rocket River like this.
  11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

mostly friends from college or other LGBT people.

Everyone believes in a narrative and once you break that...people get upset and will do anything to keep that narrative alive

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah they are also getting a pass on this whole Monkeypox thing.

J.R. likes this.
  13. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I thought gay dudes were at the bottom of the LGBT totem pole.

14. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

nah Gay men are pretty much the top, followed by bisexual women, lesbians, trans women are somewhere near the bottom.

My town had the first ever Pride parade recently...

straight woman got to have a big party and I was told I wasn't welcome because I argued...god forbid...people get assaulted or shot at during it, Id defend myself.

The lgbtqia++ alphabet soup people are ****ing p*****s. They want me to apologize for being raised male and want me to renounce concepts I was raised with such as:
    - healthy competition
    - self defense
    - the free market

There is ABSOLUTELY an LGBT agenda thats very radical at least among grad students. One woman told me the Holodmyr was "Nazi propaganda".

15. KingCheetah

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, Nook and Deckard like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

So u have friends that say it’s your fault for almost getting raped and get on u for not accepting multiple rape attempts claiming that makes u homophobic?

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, King1 and Astrodome like this.
  17. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Did you report it to the police?

18. KingCheetah

You've told us about this several times.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  19. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Yup

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Get it on phone, put it on social media, let the mob do its thing.