1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do caucausians get upset when people of color desecrate the american flag?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NBAandNFLFan, Apr 27, 2015.

1. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

I know im 4 days late on this, but apparently at Valdosta State University are having race relations issues. An african-american student by the name of Eric Sheppard is a pro-black panther, and was recruiting students to a "descreation of the flag." Well former playboy bunny and vet Michelle Manheart found it offensive that students were stepping on the flag and took it away from them to the point where the police got involved.

here is the video of what below.. ( video starts at 0:04).. WARNING LANGUAGE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3so9qc0xUtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

----------------------------------------------------------
    Here is Eric Sheppard..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ajl-5rwliK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

Also the kkkops took eric sheppard's bookbag and planted a gun in there, and are now actively looking for him. If he gets caught the kkkops are probably gonna kill him.

Also after Manheart was arrested, the very next day classes were closed as up 5,000 whites flooded the streets with american flags

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-and-free-speech-american-flags-flood-campus/

Eric Sheppard is very popular among black folk and elders including this man

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6gPlquY5LOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Only the simple minded are angered by symbolic gestures.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

There are still black panthers

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

those 5,000 that showed up with american flags and the woman that was arrested would count as them i would hope

6. rudan

rudan Member

And only the simple minded would burn their own country's flag. Don't like it, leave it..........

7. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

as long as their are still white supremacists, best believe their will be black panthers..

i know this thing is about to go off sooner rather than later..

Im not the biggest obama fan, heck im not an obama fan at all.. but his election has apparently angered enough white folk to the point where they are shooting black kids unarmed in cold blood. Thats enough of that

8. outlaw96

outlaw96 Member

Maybe the real reason is that they get upset too in the events then caucasians desecrate flag. Maybe they justdont want too see their flag desecrated. It's the same in whole world in whole countries. Why bring racism to this?

9. Buck Turgidson

Yep. But I was unaware that all the white people who were pissed off at all the white hippies for burning the american flag were just mad at them because they thought they were black.

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't know how many slutty hot chicks are serving our country and getting an education, but we can always use more. Campus cops acted correctly, however; good job adjusting to the environment.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I don't agree with the thread's premise. This has nothing to do with race.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

How about don't like it, voice criticism and attempt reform... you know that whole 'to create a more perfect union' mumbo jumbo.

Someone burning a piece of flag elicits no emotion from me. Maybe I'm ****ed up in the head or maybe I don't tie our nation's principles in a repeated pattern of colors and shapes on a piece of cloth.

13. Buck Turgidson

I know. You know. Most all of us know.

14. Nook

Nook Member

This is the ****tiest thread in recent memory.

1 person likes this.
  15. langal

langal Member

because caucasians are racists?

did i get it right?

1 person likes this.
  16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Its what he does, he's a racist.

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Member

In related news, the governor of Georgia has not mobilized the national guard because 5000 "whites" flooded the streets in protest with American flags and did not riot, vandalize, loot, or attack police.

18. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Member

Or just riot.

19. ipaman

ipaman Member

She's protecting a flag but not the first amendment?!?! What a dumb b****.

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

This woman took playboy pictures with the American flag on her crotch. She isn't really doing this to defend the flag, she's doing it for media attention.

The state of our country has led many "media savvy" people to realize that they can become wealthy by stirring up right wing furor and getting themselves a place on speaking tours and book deals that go around to these conventions.