1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why did the leader of the ALT-RIGHT Richard Spencer openly support Joe Biden?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Aug 1, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

and we got the first step act, we had our borders secure( compared to where it is now). We had jobs brought back to America. Restrictions on hiring illegals, we made our own oil, trump funded hbcu’s

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

And the pardoning Jack Johnson improved your life how? Why didn't any of the other presidents pardon him in the 105 years after his conviction?

The Galveston Giant definitely deserved to be pardoned but passing Obama care had much more actual impact on everyday lives for millions of African Americans than a long overdue pardon but that doesn't fit your GQP talking points playbook.

3. HardenVolumeOne

not improve my life, but as the first black president he should have corrected one of the huge miscarriages of justice in this country. Not for me, but for jack Johnson’s surviving family.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The obviously and only possible answer is that Obama is a definite racist. There are zero other possibilities.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why not take a few steps back and see statistical trends?

For example, Obama commuted 1700 sentences mainly around non violent drug crimes with most of those 1700 being people of color. Trump commuted 94. Also most of Trump's clemencies revolved around people he personally knew or were political allies like Dinesh D'Souza while most of Obama's clemencies were regarding low level drug offenses where he had no personal connection.

#45 fchowd0311, Aug 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    VooDooPope likes this.
  6. HardenVolumeOne

nope not a racist, just apart of the do nothing democrat crew. Corey booker, Andrew Gillum and many other prominent black male leftist often have their sexuality questioned. Me personally I don’t see how you can be a heterosexual god fearing Christian, yet support the left

7. fchowd0311

[​IMG]

VooDooPope likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

and this proves what

9. fchowd0311

subtomic likes this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Why would anyone question any politician's sexual preference? That doesn't affect anyone except themselves. I'm far left of Obama, Booker, and Gillum. I also am a Christian who happens to be heterosexual. I'm not sure how others reconcile their expressed belief in Christ with the actions of the right. But I don't worry about that. That's between them and God. I have my own path to worry about.

#50 FranchiseBlade, Aug 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. HardenVolumeOne

abortion, same sex marriage. Sorry i cant get on board with that, my creator will never forgive me if i die tommorow going againist the word of god. Im already asking for forgiveness everyday just for voting for obama twice in the first place. Im never voting for the left again PERIOD, the religion part is just a part of the issue, the fact that they are responsible for the destruction of my people in america is another

12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Me personally I don't see how ANYONE can support the GQP when they are supporting the big lie with zero evidence, trying to gerrymander and suppress the vote, and change states voting laws to allow electorates to disregard the votes of their constituents.

When people are waving confederate flags and Nazi flags at your rallies.... you might be on the wrong side of right.

mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. fchowd0311

You definitely are a troll.

subtomic, FrontRunner and VooDooPope like this.
  14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

The bible doesn't mention abortion or same sex marriage. Try again. (and find a new church, or read the good book yourself and stop listening to what other people are telling you to believe)

15. HardenVolumeOne

what about this

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The idea that your creator will never forgive you isn't part of the Christian bible that I read. Abortions have traditionally gone down during Democratic presidencies. Same sex marriage isn't really a central message in Christ's teachings.

But the left works towards education, respecting women, equal rights, care for the less privileged (which is one of the things Jesus talks about way more than abortion or same sex marriage), peace, not dehumanizing people at the border etc.

FrontRunner and VooDooPope like this.
  17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

hahah.... what about what? The bible didn't mention cross dressing or drag queen story time either.

you really need to try harder.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. HardenVolumeOne

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryla...0200104-opc3c76o4na47mtdtun4nvqw3y-story.html

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.

White women are five times less likely to have an abortion than black women. Perhaps it is a matter of availability. A study by Protecting Black Lives, in 2012, found that 79 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of minority communities.

19. HardenVolumeOne

the lefts policies HAVE FAILED, what part of that dont you understand. Dropout rates and crime in the public school systems across all democrat run cities in this country are in terrible condition.

Respecting women sure, like encouraging them to get abortions, and letting transgenders compete againist them not only in the workplace(where they are allowed to use their bathrooms) but in their athletic profession as well

Care for the less privledged( where i havent seen care for our community since EVER). I have seen the left attempt to try and help other communities even the same white community that votes againist their intrest. Black people get nothing

As for the border, they should not be here. But i keep forgetting that coddling law breakers is what liberals do best. From encouraging black violence to leaving up websites like worldstarhiphop. Its all the left

Im gonna pray for you my guy, because trust and believe you are choosing the wrong side of history to be on

20. fchowd0311

Definitely a troll.