1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why did the leader of the ALT-RIGHT Richard Spencer openly support Joe Biden?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Aug 1, 2021.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So... why did the Republicans refuse to vote for a true bipartisan investigation into the events of January 6?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The rich elitist corporate democrats that care nothing but for the dollar don't care about black people or anything else. But there are people that indeed care about racial issues and want to fix systemic issues. I know for a fact A FACT i have heard several factual again FACTUAL Trump supporters that have outright used the N word around me or within my vicinity the last 6 years. Weither it was a neighbor getting into with another neighbor of mine (old crazy white lady from California that moved to Austin) saying "I hate stupid N word's". A white guy I work with that LOVES Trump and said accidentally at a bar I worked at and said "I am tired of waiting on non-tipping N word" and a black co worker overheard him say it. Didn't report him but spoke another word to him. At a birthday party with my family my step-sisters daughter's husband brother an avid Trump supporter said "the unemployment lasted so long so the lazy N word's would vote for Biden"

I have 3 other examples from the last 6 years. All again ALL Trump supporters. So twist that however the hell you want. But it's the truth.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The FBI isn't the mainstream media.

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I travel extensively. The entire country was not burned down by the left. Even in Seattle and Portland, the GQP's becons of what-about-ism, there is very little of either city that was damaged at all.

Turn off the propaganda.

RocketWalta and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

Black people wo
    oh yea sure, maybe its you who needs to turn off the mainstream media

6. HardenVolumeOne

Black people wo

the do nothing democrats have both the house, the senate, and the presidency. But keep making excuses

pass an executive order sleepy joe. We know you wont

7. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

what does “Black people wo” mean? I legit don’t know.

and did you have any thoughts on the policy questions I asked?

8. Rileydog

what executive order are you wanting? I don’t quite understand.

9. HardenVolumeOne

policy and legislation for african americans to close racial wealth gap, get rid of student loan debt, insititute a african american crime bill, mandate a body camera be on every officer at the time of arrest or the case is thrown out. Automatic 10 year prison sentence for police misconduct

the jews and asians got reperations, we were never promised our 40 acres and a mule.

10. Rileydog

Did I miss something on the Jews and asians gettting reparations? What was that? I’ll get on google but if you have a moment I’d be curious to know.

trump did do something for African American crime bill, I think that’s valid. As for the rest, if those are important to you, you should probably know republicans don’t support any of it … student loan relief, police accountability, racial wealth gap.

11. HardenVolumeOne

because current republicans are rino's

trump was a real conservative. thats why many in his own party hated him

anytime you pass legislation for african americans( you will become demoinized by the mainstream media). Liberals did not like trump passing that first step act. That is ****ing with democrats money. The prison industrial complex generates billions every year and is vital to many cities in the USA

12. Rileydog

you mean fiscally conservative, no deficit conservative? Or a church going, family values, god fearing one? Or socially conservative not socially progressive one in favor of policies supporting minorities?

I can’t quite figure out trumps real conservatism. You lost me there a little.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently someone forgot to send me my reparations.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You do know that the only no votes against the First Step Act We’re Republicans and in the Senate all the Democrats voted for it. Also that both Pelosi and a Schumer supported it.

15. HardenVolumeOne

the Democrats HAD to support it. They have been selling us a lie that they are our allies for decades with no legislation unless you count the 94 crime bill. Pelosi and chuck or any other liberal wouldn’t have passed that legislation on their own. Obama had 8 years and we got nothing

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

OP is hitting all the YouTube talking points…none of this are his original thoughts

the “Democrats are the ones who started the KKK” as if all those people didn’t switch over to the Republican party is a classic talking point from YouTube historians who do no research

OP really needs to stop acting like he speaks for black people…that’s that clown sh*t people like Stephen A Smith do all the time, and it needs to stop

Trump has a long history of racism, but if u show it to people like OP, they will just claim it’s mainstream media lies or ignore it…that way they can stay ignorant and continue believing only in things that go with their POV…it’s a typical Trumper tactic

Trump got a larger share of the black vote than he did back in 2016, but the overwhelming majority of black voters still voted Democrat…instead of Trump losing the game by 60 points, he only got blown out by 55 this time…that’s the case with the black vote

most black people who become disillusioned with the Democratic Party don’t start voting Republican, they just stop voting

Republicans don’t do sh*t for black people…matter of fact, it is under the regime of the last 2 Republican Presidents that the economy was wrecked and unemployment skyrocketed

How many people lost their jobs under Bush and Trump? Obama had to spend years cleaning up Bush’s mess, and Trump rode the economic wave that Obama had created. He wasn’t handed a burning building like Bush passed onto Barack.

Trump passed the First Step Act, and if he had actually passed the Platinum Plan or something similar, I would’ve given him props, but it had been 4 years, and nothing had been done

17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

And the Republicans had the house, senate and presidency for Trump's first 2 years. Why didn't they forgive student loans or do the other stuff you expect?

18. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He wants a statist, not a "conservative."

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

you have an excuse for everything. you want all the things being pushed by the progressive liberals yet you are here spouting GQP talking points. you are one confused young person. You're like the trailer park Trumplicans I've seen all across the country. Voting against your own best interest.

20. HardenVolumeOne

why didn’t Obama pardon former black heavyweight champion jack johnson