1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why can't Hamilton buy any minutes?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Apr 26, 2014.

1. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

I really don't understand.

2. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

I like his defense and he shoots well...soooo idk man...

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Couldn't have been any worse than Parsons.

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Look at his numbers since joining us. He's not a good shooter

5. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

I really think the blazers are in trouble because we have gotten their best shot throughout these 3 games...but we have not played to our potential. Parsons is due a big game and harden is due a a big game..

6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I'll reply to one of favorite posters here. Real recognizes real. :)

Hamilton isn't playing, partially because of the numbers game and Chandler's usual consistency, but again, certain people are being criticized for not being able to utilize the tools/"assets" we have on the bench.

Ask yourself who brought JH in? Ah, the golden penny that likes the treys...

Now, ask yourself why he isn't playing, though he matches up with Portland's bench?

It's just about knowing your personnel. We lost some of our "intel" recently.

We have role players waiting to help out (Hi, Mario Elie), but they have to get permission to get in the game.

I'm going to bed, but this is the exact wording I've been told why certain players don't play in games, and I'm not including the playoffs just because we're down.

Exact words from a friend in the know:

"____ just (pause mid-sentence) forgets."

Am I biased? Yes, at this point, I am. I will always wish better for Rockets fans/players. But that is what I was told. Blew my mind.

Well, I guess we all have a memory lapse from time to time.

Peace...I'm exhuasted.

Love ya'll, my real, loyal, ride-or-die Rockets fans. :)

7. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

hamilton isn't a good player. that runner is a miss. he's a mediocre shooter. and all his blocks that we remember on d are from him turning it over. he's just not that good. daniels is a much better shooter. rather have him as a one trick pony than hamilton who is a no trick pony.

8. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

Codman, thanks for that info.

I honestly think Hamilton's D and shot can make a difference in this series. He's just different than anyone else we have

9. Asian Sensation

Wat ?

10. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

repost