1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's worse...LOF's or Harden Nutsack huggers?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sushimaster, Mar 22, 2021.

?

Who gets on your nerves more?

1. Linsanity fans

70 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Harden Nutsack huggers

34 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Those LOF's who hate Harden touch on some of the same views/points the Rockets fans who like Harden but see the flaws in his game even if it comes with a disingenuous forum thread topic. Maybe they stay hidden that way, i agree.

but Harden onlys want to sh*t on you for having hope for the Rockets franchise as a whole. Harden onlys want to tease you for wanting the team you root for to be competitive. It's pretty cruel imo. especially since Harden will thrive for years to come.

very nuanced fan situation.

Deckard, sushimaster, kjayp and 5 others like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

What about "Tilman only haters"....... they should be included and there also needs to be one for people like DD that only like unathletic white players.

Are Morey only fans ALSO Harden only fans?

What about 99er only fans like @tinman ?

What about Patrick Patterson only fans? @Carl Herrera

What about @Haymitch ? @CCorn ? They are both Jason Collier only fans.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Hmm... am I a Harden only fan? I want the Rockets to build a dynasty but also want Harden to win a title because he deserves one. I don't follow the Nets too closely but will watch if they are on television.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

People getting their jimmies rustled bad. CF needs an Oladipo trade ASAP.

Deckard, D-rock, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  5. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

The ironic thing is that I have not seen Harden threads at the top of the GARM, there is nothing on the top of the first page about Harden....except your thread. If there was an issue with Harden only fans, they would be creating threads like you just did. All of the threads are forward looking, discussing the draft, the future of the HC, what we will get for X player etc.

D-rock and MettaWorldPete like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

These UNITY threads are not lame at all. :rolleyes:

D-rock likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

There are fans out there that like Harden but HATE tilman and the fact that he is still the Rockets Owner; so a post can read like a Harden Only burn the Rockets down post. There is a reason the fandom is in flames, the nuance is crazy.

I like Harden but im neutral (im sad but it is what it is) on him being in Brooklyn. I just try to comment on him as a Net without trying to slander the rest of the Rockets players or the franchise in relation to him not being in Houston anymore. I think it can be done, but I also try to remind myself none of this matters.

BamBam, Salvy and Nook like this.
  8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Your reading comprehension really suck.

When someone asking for a comparison between Washington Apple and Fuji Apple, instead of talking about the apple, you just want the others know how much you dislike the other place.

9. vator

vator Contributing Member

Should be a 3rd option for most annoying. The bitter ex-girlfriends

D-rock, HP3 and Reeko like this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

yup...the sad, lonely bitter exes and the ones who did nothing but trash the team when we were good are a bunch of jokes

D-rock, s3ts and HP3 like this.
  11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

There's a third option here...the Harden Tootsie Rollers. :eek:

HP3 likes this.
  12. clos4life

clos4life Member

My third option would be "ball movement"or "culture change" posters. Absolutely the worst of the bunch, the type of fans who love losing. Bunch of losers.

D-rock, francis 4 prez and jiggyfly like this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, I think this will make all CFers rejoice and unify, an Oladipo trade or a Wall trade...or both.

14. HP3

HP3 Member

I think you have it confused though. No one actually wants the Rockets to lose. I don’t bump those threads but. But I do understand where they’re coming from. It’s about dunking on the people who are hating us while we had hard and are nowhere to be found right now. Do you see how many people are participating in the draft pick thread. Is D Rock or Nook are Haden only? I can tell you that I’m not. I want both to succeed. The Rockets first of course But our timeline as long ways away

D-rock, MettaWorldPete and s3ts like this.
  15. vince

vince Member

Wow, what spurned this ludicrous poll? Harden is a marvelous player, an MVP, a hall of farmer. Any basketball fan would respect what he can do; there is a certain hypocritical flair for fans who turned on Harden once he donned a different uniform. Years after propping Harden as an MVP against the National media who cried about him ruining basketball, now bitter Rockets fans turn on Harden.

i get that Harden forced his way out, but this is as untalented a team there is without Harden. Harden unfortunately did the Rockets like a Someone who’s got nothing to offer.... Rockets we’re running in empty, and Harden forced the Rockets hands.

I have no ill feeling towards Harden.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Both can be annoying. The difference is that when Lin left the Rockets, the LOFs pretty much left with him. There weren't many debates over Jeremy Lin once he was gone, that I remember. Harden, on the other hand, is still probably the most talked about player on this forum. It's hard to be a Rockets fan and not have an opinion on Harden and be interested in seeing where his career goes from here.

sushimaster and Nook like this.
  17. s3ts

s3ts Member

Hey, OP You're right!! LOSING IS SO MUCH FUGGN FUN.

I'M SO HAPPY WE TRADED HARDEN.

D-rock likes this.
  18. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Lol oh I was around
    Don’t let the creation date of this account fool you
    I spent more time on clutchfans in college than listening to my professors :p

don grahamleone and D-rock like this.
  19. vator

vator Contributing Member

Hey guys, remember that time when we traded Jeremy Lin and the team fell apart and lost a franchise-record 20 games in a row, and guys we were trying to trade for like Aaron Gordon let it be known that they didn't want to come to Houston because it's a dumpster fire and they want to go to a team that can actually win games?

s3ts, flamingdts, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I thought some of the Lin fans were just funny and didn't annoy me as much.

Now the McHarden groupies, they are hardcore..They love his nutsack, they hate Fertits, they don't think Silas is a good coach although noone really knows yet, and Stone is washed and their ultimate daddy is Murray

McHarden groupies are not that hard to notice..they like each other comments, they also sometimes wear camouflage, pretending to be Rocket fans

Be careful out there, use your ignore button and you should be ok

#60 Amel, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    sushimaster and J.R. like this.