1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's worse...LOF's or Harden Nutsack huggers?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sushimaster, Mar 22, 2021.

?

Who gets on your nerves more?

1. Linsanity fans

70 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Harden Nutsack huggers

34 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

Player-Only Fans are the worst. @tinman

Lin fans
    Yao fans
    Harden fans
    Bronsexuals

(To the disappointment of 3-5 posters who claim there are still Lin fans LOL) At least the Lin fans left after he was traded. Harden nuthuggers haven’t migrated over to NetsDaily.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Imagine the OP wanting to call out "LOFs" and the "Harden nutsack huggers" probably wanting to complain that those two are talked about too much on CF...while starting a thread about Lin and Harden...

...so that there's now even more discussion about Lin and Harden.

lol

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Disagree, I prefer TWill fans

jiggyfly and Nook like this.
  5. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Historically Lin-only fans of course, but that's pretty much out of sight out of mind at this point. At the moment, the most annoying posters are those who think they're somehow fighting the good fight by calling out a few, random posters who were critical of Harden (however misguided some of those critiques might be).

I am so down in the dumps right now thinking about how the Rockets may never be contenders again in my lifetime, that sticking it to a few Harden naysayers on an Internet message board wouldn't even register on my give-a-****-o-meter. I am not saying people that are doing that aren't real Rockets fans, it just seems like a weird thing to spend so much time on with the current state of your favorite team. Maybe it's a coping mechanism...taking it out on those who didn't appreciate Harden as much as they did, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with him leaving.

Deckard, BamBam, jiggyfly and 2 others like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

U know who was the most annoying? The trash posters who did nothing but hate on the team when we were good. The trash posters who’s only purpose was to throw vile hate towards Harden. The trash posters who always only showed up after a loss to trash the entire team, and when the team was playing well, they were nowhere to be found.

Did OP have any energy for that? No? Then he can stfu

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

#WORDAPP

8. kkthksbai

kkthksbai Member

Can you edit the poll and add yourself as a third option?

s3ts, Deckard, Sonicbun8 and 6 others like this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

Also Harden haters bring up Harden more than people who still like Harden. Harden haters want to fire coach Silas. How do you figure that @DreamShook

MettaWorldPete and Nook like this.
  10. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

You, the OP :)

MettaWorldPete and HP3 like this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ouch.gif

12. Nook

Nook Member

Would you?

13. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Plot twist: it’s really the people who spend time labeling people as “X only fans”

14. Nook

Nook Member

Lin fans don't stay in one thread........ who do you think the "democracy ball" and "the ball is sticky" people are? They now have moved on to wanting Silas fired because "no ball movement - too sticky" and "players are out of shape".

Those MOFO's are so entrenched that you don't even see them right in front of your nose.

Deckard, D-rock, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden Haters were always Rockets franchise haters that were always hating. Harden-Onlys are now also Rockets franchise and fan Haters now too.

this is a hilariously nuanced fan situation which makes this thing so annoying, lol

sushimaster likes this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The question: "What's worse, LOFS..." never needs any more words. It's just a waste of time. LOFs are the worst.

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Harden only fans are worth putting up with because Harden causes winning.
    Lin only fans are worthless as was he.

The substantiation matters.

18. riko

riko Member

400 messages in 18 years . I wonder who’s alternate ID this is?

#38 riko, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    D-rock, kjayp, MettaWorldPete and 3 others like this.
  19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He who was not around for the Yao only fans speaks up. You are more foolish than you would ever know, young Padawan.

Nook likes this.
  20. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Harden's name will continue to come up until our team is relevant again, his name also will come up because we are evaluating our return for him which includes what we get for Oladipo etc, as well as evaluating the coach's ability to win without a superstar of that level etc. Just because his name is mentioned does not mean people are not Rockets fans. I don't even know how to change my handle, and if I did I am not even sure what I would change it to, because literally every player on this team can be moved at any time.

I learned a long time ago that if you hate on a great player you will miss out on a lot of good basketball, and if we have to suffer through watching this Rockets team, I would recommend you simultaneously watch the rest of the league and enjoy the players that are there. When Lebron joined Miami I hated it, I hated Lebron for doing it, and years later it made a lot of sense to me, and I realized I missed out on watching some of the most ridiculous years the NBA has ever seen. I felt the same with Kobe, I didn't think he was a good teammate and thought he was over rated, once he got older and became a bit of a mentor to guys I realized I missed out on watching a top 5 all time player. Hating on a guy for a decision he makes for a chance to win is stupid, you will be miserable and never enjoy watching sports if you are a Houston fan since we rarely win anything. Learn to appreciate greatness. I grew up hating the Jazz and the Mavs entire franchises and fanbases as a diehard Rockets fan, but I think Donovan Mitchell is one the realest guys in the NBA, and Luka is an incredible talent. Until we are in a situation where we have a legitimate team and are in a battle for something, there is no reason to hate on other's success if it doesn't effect ours.