1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's done more for the Rockets? scola4president or Rudy T

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 27, 2008.

?

Who's done more for the Rockets?

1. Rudy T

126 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. scola4president

52 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who's done more the Rockets organization?
    clutchfan scola4president

or Rudy T?

scola4president's famous quotes:

Rudy T:
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5-1jgNhopNo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5-1jgNhopNo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. tinman

Supporting Member

1. Rudy T didn't get fired, he got cancer
    2. What did he ever say that was famous? only Rocket fans know that

3. scola4president

Absolutely hilarious.

4. scola4president

Im winning so far hahaha wow, yeah I know what he said, and what are the Spurs currently??

5. tinman

Supporting Member

i guess its funny that you like to hate on people who've survived cancer.
    no real rocket fan would disrespect Rudy T.

you really think Rudy T wouldn't be part of the Rockets if they employed him?

6. tinman

Supporting Member

wow, you must be a spurs fan.

you are mad at Rudy cause he rode off the Spurs?

with Rocket fans like you, who needs Jazz fans?
    fans who hate Rudy T? here? thought the day would never come.

7. Anticope

Anticope Member

Your favorite team?

8. tinman

Supporting Member

he doesn't realize that Rudy T was with the Rockets longer than his mom was with his dad.

9. JayLau910

JayLau910 Member

yay i got rudy t winning!

rudy t ...

was that the guy that coached the rockets team that had that guy ... what's his name ... Olajuwon? who beat that guy they gave the mvp to? oh, that team DOMINATED that the spurs right?

ya.

wow.

anyway, i respect the spurs. but boy was it was fun watching them get destroyed by dream. i have game 2 on my comp and the fans in SA were oooooo-ing and awee-ing the entire game at dream's skillset.

10. scola4president

If you read how this idiotic thread got started I said and what are the spurs CURRENTLY...
    By voting for Rudy T you feed to this idiot tinmans ego. Now I know why I so many others on this forum don't like the guy

11. tinman

Supporting Member

you apparently love this thread.
    sorry dude, if we had a face off of who's the better poster, you'd be luther head 's jumpers in the playoffs.

12. scola4president

LMAO i bet you'd like that and feel real good about yourself if you got voted the better poster. As it seems you probaly need that gratification to get yourself through the day.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

its so nice of you to keep continuously posting on this thread.
    you could do something good like donate to the American Cancer Society
    so that people like Rudy T won't die and live to get another job so you can hate him.

14. scola4president

well fk, you made a thread about me why not post on it. I don't see why you keep bringing up the fact that he had cancer. So do millions of other people, so do other people in sports, if I made a deragotory comment about the RedSox are you gonna have your period again. Or If i said Nene was not worth his contract are you gonna wett your pants and make some other ridiculous thread.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

well,
    here's a history lesson.
    clutchfans use to be clutchcity.net and the fans that went on this site were rocket fans. since rudy t has been with the rockets for 33 years (that's older than how long your parents have been together), they love him.
    when he got cancer, the rocket fans were sad. when he recovered, we were happy. and on that date in 2004, the ENTIRE Toyota Center gaving a STANDING OVATION and CHEERS for this Rudy T guy who was the "Laker's coach"

I guess you wouldn't cheer cause he overlooked the Spurs.

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Rudy had to leave because of his health and probably because Les was tired with him. He would have never left the Rockets on his own.If he says our guys for the Lakers right now it's because he is loyal to them for hiring him. I don't blame him for trying to coach the Lakers,even though I hated seeing him there.
    He is a human being with pride and emotions. Rudy was a NBA Champion coach, and it was absolutely normal for him to try to win once more.

If management wanted they could have rehired him and he would given his all just like he did before his illness.In fact Rudy tried his best to get the Rockets back to the playoffs and never quit on the team unlike so many other coaches throughout the league have done.
    If you're mad at his comments scola4president fine,that's your right. However you should try to look at things from a different perspective.

#16 saleem, May 27, 2008
    Last edited: May 27, 2008
  17. scola4president

I love your childish comments about my mom and dad, wow I think I gave you to much credit when I said I thought you might be 9.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

well if you are 24, then your mom and dad have been together for 24 years.
    Rudy T was with the Rockets for 33 years, thus my statement is correct.

19. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I just posted similar sentiments in another thread.

but they are worth repeating here.

I LOVE RUDY AND MISS HIM SEVERELY.

he will always bleed rocket red. Screw anyone who has anything at all negative to say about the icon Rudy T.

20. scola4president

Tell that to this a$$hole attention w**** tinman, he doenst understand that people may watch a clip and post their immediate feelings after just watching the clip.