1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whom don't you want to see go?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nachbarFTW, Apr 3, 2010.

?

Whom don't you want to see leave this offseason?

Poll closed May 3, 2010.
  1. Aaron Brooks

241 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Kyle Lowry

252 vote(s)
    50.6%
  3. Chase Buddinger

234 vote(s)
    47.0%
  4. Trevor Ariza

101 vote(s)
    20.3%
  5. Shane Battier

130 vote(s)
    26.1%
  6. Jordan Hill

206 vote(s)
    41.4%
  7. Luis Scola

307 vote(s)
    61.6%
  8. Chuck Hayes

131 vote(s)
    26.3%
  9. Jermaine Taylor

69 vote(s)
    13.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

So, uh, how much of this garbage do you have to listen to before you hear the proper line??

2. brosef

brosef Member

jeffries. ;)

3. melvimbe

melvimbe Member

I wouldn't miss Taylor, Andersen, Jeffries, Hayes, and that other guy I care so little for that I can't remember his name. Of the rotation guys, Lowry seems the most likely to leave and although I don't want him to go, I'm prepared for that and wouldn't be disappointed if it happened. Battier seems next likely to go. I wouldn't cry if we lost Martin either.

I wouldn't mind losing Brooks or Yao all that much just because I'm not crazy about thier style of play. of course, we'd need to get a superstar in report to make it worthwhile.

Ariza isn't going anywhere this year.

So I guess my top 3 keepers would be Bud, Scola, and Hill. All 3 great values, two with high potential and one that just works hard every day. I especially like Scola's versatility. He is the best big we've had to pair up with Yao, as well as turning around to be the top big scoring option when Yao is out.

4. afnorth123

afnorth123 Member

Brooks, Lowry, Scola...

5. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

And they made it clear a while back that coaches can be traded too, so let's not forget RA on the list :)

6. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

who i want to see go and who i don't want to see go really just depends on what we get in return for the player.

7. Francis 4 ever

Jeezy says he used to pay Kobe, #24 as in 24k for a kilo of cocaine, now since he is bigger he pays Lebron, #23 aka 23k. Jay is saying he is so big he only pays dwade aka 3k.

8. albuster

albuster Member

Same exact order, 5) Battier

9. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

i automatically thought Lowry, then added Scola.

i like Battier & Hayes as people, and want them to be part of the locker room, but we won't miss their production.

AB is aiite, but i'm all for selling high if the catch is someone superstar-esque. Ariza will be better next year with Yao, but i'm not attached to him.

Budinger & Taylor are legit, but Hill is special.

soooo:

1) Lowry
    2) Scola
    3) Hill