1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would you rather have? A healthy Yao or Tmac?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 29, 2009.

?

Who would you rather have?

1. Healthy Yao

71.9%
  2. Healthy Tmac

28.1%
  1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Honestly.. I haven't ever called anyone on this board a YOF except you. You're just that one... that constant bug that is on Yao's balls all day...

I also think I have a better reputation around here than you do, so I don't think you should be talking Mr. 42 posts per day.

2. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Yep, I'm on the guy's balls who led us to the 2nd round. Can't say the same for that other Cough T-Mac cough only fans around here.

Is this poll still not credible? 50% deficit. Are is it 1,000+ members here Yao only fans? Just asking, since you are the god on this forum according to yourself.

3. ItsMyFault

Again... I guess you are ignoring the obvious here. Most people on this board hate Tracy McGrady. I'm not defending T-Mac because I'm a T-Mac fan, I'm being a realist in saying he's still better than Yao when he's healthy. There's plenty of people here that feel the same way... I never said the poll wasn't credible, I just said that the poll is more based on people hating T-Mac than it actually being true. I don't blame them though for what Mac has done this season with his off the court issues, I just have not read into as much as most people have, and I don't really care for it.. I just care what happens on the court.

4. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Yep and there's no such thing as a Yao hater out there. Yep perfect logic. :rolleyes:

Poll says Yao Ming is the best player by a country mile when healthy and it's the truth. You have your opinion, but then again it's yours.

5. ItsMyFault

I'm not being a Yao hater. I'm just tired of people overrating him.

You're acting like this is the poll of the century...

I have my opinion YES, and you're trying to make yourself feel better by saying stuff like "then again it's yours". I see your posts, you take shots at rookies and people that disagree with stuff about Yao, I see that... You have to learn that not everyone feels the same way you do.

6. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

And you have to realize that just because people think Yao is better than Tracy doesn't make them a Yao only fan. You are constantly arguing with me. I don't know why I bother. I'm trying to have mature and intelligent discussions right now, and...... :rolleyes:

7. ItsMyFault

Wow, you do not read my posts clearly, do you? I've said it TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I'm saying you're a YOF because of all the posts that I've seen you post on this board... It has NOTHING to do with T-Mac. You're the one that keeps bringing him into this argument... Damn, if it really matters to you that much.... Here you go.. you're not a YOF.. you happy now?

8. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Yao Ming is still better than Tracy McGrady when healthy. But I guess 1,000 members in this poll are YOF. So it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

I'll quote the best posts so far, I know you are going to reply anyways.

9. ItsMyFault

Ok... I'm done. Stubborn little child just won't get it... I hope someone else can see this argument here and see the rationale behind my argument, someone that's been here longer than 20 days.

10. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

It will take both of them to be healthy for Houston to win a ring PERIOD

/END THREAD

11. okrox11

okrox11 Member

Honestly,I will choose healty Yao.
    but, from the bottom of my heart,I want both two of them healty.

12. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

I agree. We need them both to be healthy for us to be a contender next season. For some reason I think T-Mac will contribute big time being his contract year and all. Unfortunately it has come down to this for him to get motivated.

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I'd take either :confused:

14. 1individual

1individual Member

A healthy T-Mac would mean a scoring title and above 30ppg.

A healthy Yao would mean 25ppg 10rpg.

I'd take both healthy but T-Mac alone would do more. Lots of points per game and no way to stop him. A healthy Yao can be stopped by fronting.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know if this thread has surpassed DD's famous
    "Would you trade Tmac for Manu?" thread yet as the best 2 star thread of all time!
    :D

16. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

What did you think of the YouTube videos on the other page? :D