1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would you prefer starts a poll about Jones/ Motie?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DrNuegebauer, Mar 26, 2014.

?

Who would you prefer starts a poll about Jones/Motie

1. basketballholic

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. basketballholic

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. basketballholic

17 vote(s)
    38.6%
  4. basketballholic

11 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ooops!

I voted for option 4 when I meant to pick option 3!

Everyone adjust the numbers when you view it and make allowances for my mistake.

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

It is fine.

That is standard error and will be comoensated by the complex algorithm I use to collate final results.

1 person likes this.
  3. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

I would like to see a normal thread about this with a poll that would sound "Who should start at PF position come PO time". That would be really interesting indeed, because from what I've seen McHale relies on his starters heavily and most of people here says that a person who plays better between TJ and DMO should finish games, but the matter of fact is if TJ starts of good, he plays 30+ minutes, while DMO barely reaches 20 and there are plenty of CF's here who would say DMO is a better team player and defender. I'm saying this relying on team performance, because when

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

T Jones, oh and thread is not funny.

5. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

DMO plays his+- is outstanding and makes me wonder how he would do sitched roles with TJ and even more how would DH and Harden numbers would jump playing next to DMO who proven to be a very good all aroun team player.

OCC: srry for 2post, stupid tablet

6. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

You should have made this a public poll, so we could see how everyone voted.

7. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

BREAKING NEWS, basketballholic is leading the polls!