1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would make your list of the top 10 most evil and dangerous leaders in the past 100 years?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Mar 2, 2023.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the world would be much more peaceful with women leaders. When I think of all the horrific atrocities inflicted on others in wars, the most evil leaders in history are men. They have no problem sending their troops in to take what isn't theirs, in their lust for power and control of other countries. Women just think differently. We have more empathy, understanding, and compassion. We need more women leaders in the world, and this country needs to get off the "Men are Superior" backwards thinking frame of mind. We have millions of highly women in this country who are more than capable of running this country. Why are the top candidates two old white men? SMH

Nook likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thinly-disguised Nikki Haley for President 2024 thread

Xerobull and basso like this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am rooting for a Nikki vs Kamala showdown but I am an outlier.

basso likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm mostly know my American leader bastards and here are my biggest bastards in American history

Reagan

All the people involved in the Business Plot(Prescott Bush, JP Morgan etc)

Charles Lindbergh

Roy Cohn

Donald Trump

Douglas Macarthur

Woodrow Wilson

Andrew Jackson

Nathan Bedford Forrest

5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I want the most qualified person for the job, don't care if they're old, white, black, Hispanic, blue, woman, or man. Joe Biden has shepherded more impactful legislation through Congress than anyone else in my lifetime.

Rashmon and VooDooPope like this.
  6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you forgot Andrew Johnson

Amiga and basso like this.
  8. fchowd0311

Did anyone know here that JP Morgan, Ford and George HW Bush's dad were actual fascists?

No Worries, VooDooPope and Andre0087 like this.
  9. fchowd0311

Ya he was a problem also.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's amazing how those funding politicians' campaigns, or the voters never considered a woman more qualified or competent than so many of the Presidents we've had. We are a "Men know best" country. Biden was definitely a huge step up from Trump, and would be again, but we need a younger President in 2024. I still can't shake the feeling that a woman doesn't stand a chance, even if she is the best and brightest of them all to lead this country in 2024. That obviously excludes the types like MTG, jacked up on testosterone fueled to stir up hate and division, and gun toting dimwit Boebert. Maybe our candidates are more limited because of stereotypes or thirst for power, but I'd love to see someone with a heart and a brain have a real chance.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

12. fchowd0311

Click bait title :D

Butler was actually the hero in the story.

Dude turned from an agent of American imperialism to a borderline Marxist.

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I read a book on it in college, now that I think about it I wonder if it's still available in Florida? Probably not...at least there's always the internet.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

we gotchu.

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I agree with you that most women aren't the rat bastards our male leaders usually are. And that might have something to do with why they aren't getting the top jobs. Democracy helps. We see other democracies electing women as leaders, though women do still have conscious or unconscious misogyny to overcome to get votes. And, unfortunately, (especially in a global hegemon like the US and unlike an idyllic little afterthought like New Zealand) the women who do make it through the gauntlet to take leadership might just be the most ruthless, power-hungry, psychopathic women available. At the minimum, for a woman to lead in the US, they need to be able to give people confidence that they are ready and able to drone-strike some children in a third world country like a man would do if that's what it took. Hillary Clinton achieved that, I think, though she still didn't manage to quite overcome the misogyny in other ways. I guess the point of my rambling is careful what you wish for -- you won't get a woman as president with the typical qualities we associate with the gender; she'd have to eschew those qualities to get the votes.

Invisible Fan, adoo and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. adoo

adoo Member

Why Reagan?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. adoo

adoo Member

in my books, post WW2, the most qualified person for the job has been Nixon (lawyer, state & federall lawmaker and VPOTUS). look how his presidency turned out.

18. fchowd0311

Let's put it this way. He made a dude who started a MLM company head of the presidential AIDs response.

Just a small example of the type of people involved in his presidency.

19. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pappy Bush too.

20. fchowd0311

Ironically Pappy Bush is the best GOP president we have had in half a century.