1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who wins the WCF and how many games ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, May 10, 2018.

?

Who wins the WCF and how many games ?

1. Rockets break out the brooms - 4

2. Rockets with " the Gentleman's Sweep" - 5

3. Rockets in 6

4. Rockets win a classic seven game series

5. Worriers sweep.

6. Worriers in 5.

7. Worriers in 6

8. Worriers win a classic seven game series

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RyanB

RyanB Member

Same thing here, love my Rockets but this Lorriers team is still very talented, a 7 game battle would be great, but IF Houston wins they get the championship

2. gogispade

gogispade Member

#ROXIN4 #LOCKEDIN #SWAAAG

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  3. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

I sure hope you’re being sarcastic there! Rockets about to surprise a lot of “experts”. I say Rockets win in 5. #humbleAndHungry #fearthebeard #cp3

Emtenndo and hakeem94 like this.
  4. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

Just hoping for some epic individual playoff performances and spectacular clutch moments to talk about for many years to come.

I picked the Worriers in 6 but hope I'm wrong.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

is everyone misspelling the warriors name on purpose? is it like an insult thing that i should get in on, or are people making an honest mistake?

btw either rockets in 7 or warriors in 6. the historical odds are heavily in the home team's favor in games 5 and 7. we just have to split the first 4 games to get there.

hakeem94 and Roc Paint like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Worriers as in Warriors in Worries.

hakeem94 and smoothie like this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Golden Shower Whoriers

hakeem94, Plowman and smoothie like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

I say Rockets in 7

The Cavs should’ve taken GS to at least 6 games last year. They choked away game 3, and then proceeded to blow them out in game 4. The Cavs played GS very well at home. If they managed to tie the series up at 2-2, who knows, maybe the win game 6 at home as well and force a game 7. The Cavs would’ve had a much better shot at beating GS if they actually had HCA. Well, we do, and we’re much better than that Cavs team, especially defensively. GS has never had to open up a series on the road during the Steve Kerr era, and they’re not nearly as dominant on the road as they are at home despite them always having a good road record.

Harden will have to be the best player in this series. He’s gonna have to have the series of his life and be consistent. We can’t have 40 points 1 game, and then 20 on 5-18 shooting the next. He needs to be locked in at all times.

Let’s go Rockets!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

What if the series is a complete bust and gsw gets murdered?

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bump for some fresh polling.