1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Who will be this year's lottery pick bust?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Swishh, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Let's me honest I was due, 1/1000 posts have been correct,

SMH to all the Steven Adams haters out their, he has been all rookie so far

2. Bill Worrell

Bill Worrell Member

Oh how Wrong you were

[​IMG]

3. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

MCW has some great games too for 76er. I always like Oladipo, so athletic and aggressive plus a good shooter & defender. It is not a surprise he will be ROY.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

he is struggling from the field big time.. i think he is shooting below 40%.. but his 3s are above 35%..

5. Grapenutz

Grapenutz Rookie

Cody Zeller has been terrible

6. Normalus

Normalus Member

Who could've guessed. :rolleyes:

[youtube]o1sqoxXAr7Y[/youtube]

7. threedaybean

threedaybean Member

Not steven adams

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Welp, totally botched this prediction, that preseason mix tape gave me hope but this guy looks like he doesn't even deserve to get drafted...let alone be in the league lol. Good call to VoA on the bust alert, I think he'll go down as one of the worst rooks ever, I think even Cambyman, Darko Milicic or Kwame Brown averaged more than 1.3 pts and 2 rebs a game when given PT.

As far as other busts go, I don't think this class will be as bad as others keep saying, everyone's just really raw so very few rooks are making an impact. Adams for example, is looking like he has a bright future in the league.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So far this whole draft minus a few surprises has been full of disappointments... and potential busts (although its too early to cast the label).

Biggest disappointment so far has to be Bennett. Not just cause he's personally been bad, but because the team as a whole was really keying in on him being a huge catalyst to taking that next step forward, and then giving themselves a good chance at courting Lebron back with a promising young talented roster this Summer.

Doesn't look like Cleveland will be impressing anyone this Summer with their young talent, and doesn't really send any great messages to any potential free agents like Lebron that Dan Gilbert & co. can put good talent around its star players.

-Cody Zeller shouldn't be a shock to anyone who paid attention to College basketball last year. Its not fair to think that he'd be much better at all than his older brother even despite better athleticism. He'll be a good pro, but he's definitely never going to be a superstar player thats for sure. He's a Jason Thompson type of big at best.