1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will be the better player in 5 years Sengun or Green?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Nov 23, 2021.

?

Who will be better in 5 years?

1. Green

47.6%
  2. Sengun

52.4%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They will be Sengün and Green, much improved.

2. mario_v

mario_v Member

Rockets are playing a little too good. Not good if the goal is to draft Banchero or Holmgren.

Tuckankhamun likes this.
  3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

lmao. Doesn't even matter what facet of the game it is.

Boxing out.
    Movement.
    Deflections.
    Passing.
    Creating space for teammates.

Sengun excels at EVERYTHING.

topfive, Ankara1923, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  4. Downtown Sniper

Yeah good play KMJ.

Ignore Sengun with perfect position in the key to... throw an intercept and give away a 3 point play.

I wish we had multiple high IQ guys like Sengun.

EDIT: wrong thread, thought this was the game thread. Sorry boyos.

#244 Downtown Sniper, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Ankara1923, hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  5. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Not what i said. You aren’t too bright are you?

6. Downtown Sniper

Here is literal word for word what you wrote:

"By your reasoning then should players be rewarded more or rated higher for making shots with hands in their faces over wide open shots?"

Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, because you either a) forgot what you wrote, or b) think that lying will make me forget what you wrote, I bolded underlined and italicized for you to rub it in even further.

Next time, have some conviction with the words you say, no matter how terrible they are. Standing by it is a lot better than playing stupid like you just did.

How utterly embarrassing.

Man the only good thing about Jalen Green being here, is it shows the horrible posters a lot more clearer so I can filter the content I see on Clutchfans easier.

7. jogo

jogo Member

Better player first year in league: Sengun
    Better player second year in league: Sengun
    Better player third year in league: Sengun
    Better player fourtht year in league: Sengun
    Better player fifth year in league: Sengun

Etc.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Garrison Mathews

9. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Listen to yourself. Sure let’s play.

A. Is there a rating system or point system in the NBA or statistically that rewards players for difficult or well defended shots?

B. How do you quantify or measure which shots are “difficult” or “defended” as opposed to “easier” “undefended” shots?

C. Are players given accolades based on how well they are defended? Or do they get accolades on making buckets period?

D. If there is such a rating system that rates players on how well they shoot when defended then who is the best player in the NBA against defenders who guard them well? How many of curry’s shots are wide open shots as opposed to having a hand in his face?

E. How many of Green’s shots are in the paint against defenders guarding him? How do you compare or quantify this against Trae Young?

F. Are missed shots that are well defended worth more in points than missed shots without a defender in the vicinity? Or do they both equal zero?

G. Your reasoning is the same as saying well I would have knocked his a$$ out if he didn’t block my punch. You don’t know if you’d do that block or no block. And at the end of the day you didn’t beat his a$$ Plain and simple. You didn’t make the shot plain and simple.

Your stupid argument designed just to incite to disturb to argue.

#249 Stephen_A, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  10. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

in that case, first thing first we should avoid Samuel Presti kinda person to be our GM

edit: till now, stone experiment not over yet

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]