1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who sucks more? Cato or T-Mo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HeyDude, Sep 29, 2002.

?

who SUCKS the most?

1. Kelvin "lazy ass purple navigator drivin" Cato

31 vote(s)
    38.8%
  2. Terrence "brickhouse" Morris

49 vote(s)
    61.3%
  1. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

This offseason is so slow. Me, R0ckets03 and teeloo have no life and are discussing who sucks more? T-Mo or Cato. And u have to take their salary out of the equation. just plain and simple, who sucks more? i say T-Mo. 03 and teeloo think Cato.

2. Chip123456

Chip123456 Member

I would have to Cato because he is held accountable for more because there are not that many 7 footers in the league and he doesn't even come close to the top.

3. drpepper

drpepper Member

C. this thread.

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Close this thread please! This is disgusting and offensive,it indicates a disturbed mind!

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

we shouldn't be bashing our players like this. i would agree that this thread should be closed.

but while we are on the topic, i say cato. if Tmo were 6'11 245 he would be a really nice back-up center. if cato were 6'9 220 he would be out of the league.

6. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

And thats why I like it!:D
    Anyways, isn't Terence spelled with 1 r?

7. HeyDude

sorry, didnt mean it to be offensive. we were just having a conversation about the rockets and ended up discussing who is the worst player on the team. we actually ended up digging up stats even to see who is worse. i actually dont hate t-mo; he actually tries, but the dude cant do anything to really help the team. :(

8. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I agree with smoothie. When two players suck, you have to at least give some credit to the one that is actually trying...

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Who cares if its offensive to some? Its a Rockets board and I think we are fully entitled to discuss who is the worst player on our team.

10. because24

because24 Member

Terence Morris tries, but he would have to be considered the weakest link. Give him another season, and if he improves his shot to around 40 percent, most of the people on this board would believe hes' do for a break out season after the next.

11. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

There's no contest here. T-Mo has been in the league just 1 year & showed a lot of hustle & athleticism. If his shot had been falling, this thread wouldn't even exist.

Cato's been in the league for 5 years & completely disappears from games more often than not. His attitude seemed better last year & he was healthy for the most part, but I still doubt his committment to the team.

I say Cato sucks more.

The Lakers have "The Big Aristotle".

We have "The Big Sucker". :D

12. HeyDude

Cat and Smoothie,

our whole arguement is not about who tries or who doesnt. its not about who is lazier. its not about, if t-mo was 7 foot he would be better. if it were any of these it is cato, of course. but the whole discussion is right now, as it stands, who helps the team less, and thus who sucks more. and sadly, its t-mo.:(

13. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Maybe, if the title was different, you would get some different responses. Something like: Which player contributes to the team the least?

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

TMo

it is r.e.a.l.l.y. hard for a 6-11 athlete to suck more than TMo.

With KT becoming the starting SF by January :D, TMo is 4th string, as far as I'm concerned, and there is no such thing as a 4th string in basketball. At least Cato is legitimately a 2nd string player, on close to all NBA teams.

Face it, R0ckets03: Cato has more trade value, and TMo's potential matters squat if he never plays.

15. R0ckets03

Lets look at this way: Who would win if Tmo and Cato went at it 1on1? I say TMo would kick Catos ASS! Whats Cato going to do? He can't shoot, he can't dribble, he can't post up. HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING! At least Tmo can kinda sorta drive on Cato's butt. And we all know Cato does not play any sort of one on one defense.

16. HeyDude

the point again is that if either one of them can do even <b>one</b> thing to help the team, and if they cant, they contribute to the team less, and thus they <b>suck</B> more. plain and simple.

ok, look at it a little differently. forget for a second their respective position, their salary, and their laziness:rolleyes: Now think about it. i think cato at least can catch some alleyoops from the franchise from time to time. so there is <b>one</b> thing cato can do.
    now think about t-mo, whats one thing he can do? and blocking an occasional shot here and there does not count, because even cato does that, and that does not make u a good defensive player.

17. R0ckets03

Cato is not even 50% on alley-oop dunk attempts. How pathetic is that? You bet your ass Tmo would be better if he got as many open dunk attempts as Cato.

18. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

As bad as Cato sucks, he could start for maybe 10 other teams.

T-Mo will never be a starter in the NBA.

His lack of caring really goes unnoticed. He really isn't as motivated as Cato, and it has been that way since his Jr. year at MD.

19. R0ckets03

The point that Cato could start for 10 other teams is irrelevant. Thats due to lack of good center nowadays.

20. HeyDude

then why doest he get open? :rolleyes: