1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is your least favorite actresses/actors of all time?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by plutoblue11, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Jennifer Aniston - Seems like a decent human being who does a lot of good with her resources and image, but the amount of money she made to basically be Shelley Long and Teri Garr is staggering.

Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell - Both had the access and sufficient wit to star in comedic roles right before romantic comedies exploded and raised the bar aesthetically, but were such horrendous people they probably closed off a lot of opportunities. They wouldn't have been great or anything, just odd to see Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy succeed with not much more effort but slightly better attitudes.

Armand Assante - Was probably pretty compelling in the '70s and '80s but seemed like kind of a ham by the late '90s, I don't know where he's from but he always seemed to have some weird diction issues.

Rob Schneider - Although probably a testament to how good a guy Sandler and how close that whole SNL group was (despite Garofalo's complaints to the press in '94) I kind of just hated his whole subgenre of films. Weirdly enough he had a character arc on Coach for a while which I thought was fairly funny at the time.

Ronda Rousey, Stacy Kiebler, Gina Carano, Lita et al - octagon or box spring platform, they're all just annoyingly untalented and pretty much cheapen anything they're in. They're interesting enough people, but pretty much only in their particular arena, like Honky Tonk Man post-retirement or Roddy Piper.

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

I can't believe this, but I agree with what. Lord of War, The Weather Man, Matchstick Men, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, Gone in Sixty Seconds, and Con Air are all great.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Lord of War was so underrated it is ridiculous
    by far his best film

He does not annoy me until he does Ghost Rider

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  4. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Yep, it was definitely a weird time for comedies in general though. Can't forget this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EFLuIn6lj5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

But...George Lucas isn't an actor though. :) :p :grin: :eek:

But yeah...Hayden Christensen didn't exactly help that trilogy "prequel", but that was more attributed to Lucas and his horrible writing and dialogue.

6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Have you seen The Mask. She was staggeringly hot in that movie.

Seriously, I don't think any woman has ever looked better than she did in that movie. I don't know what happened afterwards, she has always been attractive, but she never came close to that. I kept watching her movies solely for the hope of seeing that again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Buck Turgidson

Woody Allen
    Will Smith
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Orlando Bloom
    Barbara Streisand
    Bette Midler
    Nic Cage
    Older Al Pacino when he goes Full Al Pacino, like in that terrible movie where he was the blind guy

With a couple of exceptions, Robert De Niro has been awful, or has been in awful movies, for about the last 10 years running.

8. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Will Ferrell

I don't hate any female actress in the same way.

9. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Dude, Scent of a Woman is an awesome movie. He's over the top, but I love it. The only problem is he's beyond overused that schtick.

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gXVtiN3XbBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Denzel Washington - plays the exact same character in every movie he's in.

Jennifer Aniston - plays the exact same character in every movies she's in.

Al Pacino - I love the Godfather movies, but his acting in them (aside from a few iconic scenes) is pretty wooden. And he was horrible in Scarface. Just horrible.

All the kids in Modern Family. Show is unwatchable now that they seem to be focusing more on them.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Vin Diesel and Jennifer Aniston immediately come to mind, can't stand either....

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

ima...shouldn't you be working on your math equations for the jump to warp drumming? :grin:

"...plays the exact same character..."

Well...they do look the same.

And, HOOWAH!!!!

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Dude was barely in this movie and was just in the background.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

Anne Hathaway. Annoys the living **** out of me, and it also blows my mind how hot people think she is. But to each their own.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I can't believe I forgot Tatum, I remember watching him in some romantic comedy with Rachel McAdams; just catatonic. That seems to work for him in comedies and I guess there aren't any other caucasians who can dance like that.

18. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Can't believe Keenau made it to the second page

19. Buck Turgidson

Whoa.

20. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Drew Barrymore
    Renee Zellweger---those constipated facial expressions...lawd.
    Whoopi--She just looks like she had breath that smells like decay.

Morris Chestnut-same role, every movie
    Tom Cruise--everything except Vanilla Sky
    Bill O'Reilly :p