1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is Wesley Matthews?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by opticon, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

hey suns fan, why don't we just shut down the whole bbs? lets just go to google and find out everything.

not cool man, not cool.

keep asking "dumb" questions guys

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Joking?

His dad played in the NBA.

3. FFz

FFz Member

He's the daywalker.

[​IMG]

4. reckonerone42

reckonerone42 Member

I caught a few of his games on TV when he was at Marquette. I like his game. Good at getting to the basket, decent outside shooter and capable of being a very good defender. Never going to be an absolute stud, but I hate that the Jazz got him. Not quite sure why he didn't get drafted to be honest...

5. Beck

Beck Contributing Member

I saw a lot of his games in college. At Marquette, he was really versatile. I always thought he was much bigger, but I think that was because he was guarded by smaller guys a lot in college, and would post them up. Good movement without the ball, and good offensive rebounder. He seemed pretty athletic. Hard to believe that a guy like that doesn't get drafted.

6. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

His name is wesley matthews. The Oilers used to have a guy named Bruce Matthews who played for them...maybe a little before your time. I was joking about them being father/son.

7. SunsRocketsfan

ok good point I stand corrected. yes there are a lot of good basketball minds here. I guess what I meant is if you want to find out who he is plus a scouting report you can find a lot of information first.

8. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Best Case: Dahntay Jones
    Worst Case: Keith Bogans

So Jones is better than Bogans? um..

9. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

how in the ***** did this guy not get drafted? :eek: :confused: dude can score.