1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the Dream?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jul 25, 2008.

?

Who is Dream?

1. Yao Ming

107 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Hakeem Olajuwon

687 vote(s)
    76.2%
  3. Both, they both greatest dreams!

107 vote(s)
    11.9%
  1. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

"Co-signed"

2. longhornchampno

What else are you good at other than spamming this board? Morons like you are the reason why internet discussion boards need moderators.

3. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Just throwing out a guess, but I would estimate you to be around 13. You definitely aren't anywhere over 16 with the kind of lingo and grammar you use. They should definitely set age limits on discussion boards so the kiddies could go discuss kiddy things and let the grown folks discuss what we like.

4. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

...says the Rookie to the Contributing Member.

5. longhornchampno

If I were really 13, you couldn't be more than 3 because my intelligence is at least 10 years more advanced than yours. I am working to expose the spammers and the dumb posts/threads. What are you doing? Talking craps and nonsense? The more you write, the more I am convinced that you are a hopeless loser who amounts to nothing. I know you are very bitter about having a pathetic life. But still it's not a reason that you take it out in this forum. Oh, did you just talk about grammar? LOL, your grammar is so poor that that it ranges into incoherence.

What kind of grammar is that? Why don't you try to make it two complete sentences next time and learn to use a 'period' in between?

It should be "grammar that you use", idiot.

I always it hilarious that fools like you call out other people's grammar when you yourself write even worse than an elementary school student. Carry on.

6. longhornchampno

So you think he has the right to spam the board just because he has contributed 10 dollars? Please do not try to insult this forum like that. This board deserves to have much better members than idiots like you.

7. longhornchampno

So you think he has the right to spam the board just because he has contributed 10 dollars? Please do not try to insult this forum like that. This board deserves to have much better members than idiots like you.

8. AkeemTheDreem86

Just FYI,

Two independent clauses can be separated by a comma with a conjunction.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkO87mkgcNo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkO87mkgcNo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Inserting "that" in front of a verb phrase is, as in this case, often unnecessary and generally considered bad writing.

Careful there, cowboy.

9. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Maybe you should just proof read your posts before you reply....I have a few grammatical errors if you want to relate it to a middle school English class, which you obviously partake in. However, when it comes to converstional English I am far above and beyond anything that you will ever be capable of. I am like Obama to your Dubya.

10. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

The Dream just took you to Grammar School. I'm sure you will now start attacking him and calling him names now too. Is that correct, juvenile?

11. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Another question. What is it like to keep fighting a battle that you cannot win? You've got some heart and a little bit of fire in you, but unfortunately, not a whole lot of the more important characteristics.

12. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

Incorrect. He will now start thinking that you, mlwoo, tinman, and myself are the same person with different account names.

13. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

and also akeem