1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is our biggest rival next year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Aug 8, 2013.

?

Which team will you consider our biggest rival next year?

1. San Antonio Spurs - Should be some incredible games next year.

22 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. OKC - Harden finally gets an even fight in his quest for revenge. Plus PatBev deaththreats.

121 vote(s)
    49.4%
  3. LOLakers - Just to shove Lakerfans' tongues down their throats.

44 vote(s)
    18.0%
  4. Utah Jazz - Each year they are in the lottery, Utah fans call it rebuilding. I call it justice.

8 vote(s)
    3.3%
  5. Miami Heat - To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

17 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. NY Knicks - Jeremy Lin's revenge tour will never end. Plus their whole team are punks right now.

2 vote(s)
    0.8%
  7. Portland Trailblazers - The LaMarcus Aldridge sweepstakes! Every little bit helps.

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  8. Dallas Mavericks - Mark Cuban. Uncle Nate Fitch. Just Say No to everything Dallas stands for.

3 vote(s)
    1.2%
  9. Other - Maybe you really hate the Denver announcers. Explain yourself!

27 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Screw GSW. Have we forgotten about the
    Face stomping? Swapping (fired) former coaches/GM? Disgruntled former-players on their roster?

Minnesota. It's still personal.

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

GOLDEN STATE

3. 2016Champions

2016Champions Member

My thoughts exactly.

4. landryfans

landryfans Member

LOFs VS True rocket fans

Most battles will be fighting among them.

5. LandryFields

LandryFields Member

what

just because Rockets beat them 3-1 in the season series doesn't mean you can brush them off, they finished with a better record than the Rockets and actually made it further in the playoffs in case you all forgot

6. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

golden state. I mean Coach Nick from BBall Breakdown said they are slightly better than us on twitter. I can't knock on what he says by calling him insane as he goes into depth about things like that, so I want to prove that we are the better team.

7. Roachiep

Roachiep Member

All those delusional Lakers fans would be saying that Dwight, who they KNOW to be the best Center in the NBA, by far today, made the obvious right decision and wanted to be the cornerstone of the next Lakers' dynasty and gradually and seamlessly would take the reigns from a willing Kobe Bryant who would somehow bench his unprecedented ego and hand over the franchise to Dwight while not hamstringing the Lakers by demanding them to trade for so and so and taking 30+ ridiculous shots per game to try to get the all time scoring title.

The Lakers fans would again see LA as the ultimate destination that every player who is worth his ass would kill to play for, and Dwight is the next all-time great to lead the Fakers to 3 or 4 more titles, while Kobe rides his coat-tails, just like all the other titles Kobe has claimed, as the second wheel to an All-Star Center who actually was the primary reason the Lakers were able to win a championship in the first place. Each and every time Kobe has tagged along for a ring, it has been due to the Center on his team leading the way, not Kobe wasting good shot attempts and tripping on his own arrogance on the way to being the second wheel, for all eternity.. TRUTH.....Suck it Kobe/Fakers fans LOLOLOLOLOL

8. coffeelover665

OKC definitely even though I'm a Bay Area man and have never missed the Rockets Warriors matchup because of how much I enjoy our age, bad blood, and my very own rivalry with my buddies.

-Highway robbery of Harden
    -took them to game 6
    -mother ****ing death threats from a basketball game. The only other time I heard death threats was when my buddy was making them to the guy that was sleeping with his girlfriend.
    -we knocked them out of contention this year. These are their prime years. It's like having a healthy Yao and Mcgrady and losing Yao because of some no name bench scrub that got on the floor and tackles them.

9. nomangame

nomangame Member

If we still get ridiculously bad calls going against our way for any reason, then it would be the board of the league.