1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is John Durham

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Sep 14, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Red herring much? The pee tape wasn't ever used as evidence. And FBI not doing enough corroborating for that particular part of the Dossier isn't in anyway linked to a conspiracy or trumped up charges to investigate. Still waiting... But it's getting damn boring.

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Not a fact and not something that is even been proven to have happened. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked. Hillary's missing emails aren't part of the hacked DNC emails.

No Worries likes this.
  3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Sean Hannity on TV has said the opposite over 100 times!

Who are you going to believe?

4. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I feel like I've flopped an Ace high straight flush and you guys are betting into me. @basso Would you bet into the hand I'm holding?

It's not that I want to be right. It's more about waking you guys up. And it's not something I want to celebrate. This is bad for everyone.

basso likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I don't think we are asleep to the fact that mistakes were made or shortcuts were taken. That is different than saying there was a concerted effort to target someone without reason and publicly slander them. There is zero evidence of that and plenty of indication that was not done at all in this case.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Lets look at the actual senate report...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i didn't say they were.

8. basso

Supporting Member

not conflating them. but how do you think they found their way into the DNC server?

9. basso

Supporting Member

i'm not a betting man. still, i know what i know, and I think some folks will be surprised, if still in denial, when it all becomes clear.

#229 basso, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    B@ffled likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/18/mueller-clinton-arizona-hack/

"The operatives working for the Russian intelligence directorate, the GRU, sent dozens of targeted spearphishing emails in just five days to the work and personal accounts of Clinton Campaign employees and volunteers, as a way to break into the campaign’s computer systems.

The GRU hackers also gained access to the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman, of which its contents were later published.

Using credentials they stole along the way, the hackers broke into the networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee days later. By stealing the login details of a system administrator who had “unrestricted access” to the network, the hackers broke into 29 computers in the ensuing weeks, and more than 30 computers on the DNC"

So again, this has nothing to do with Hillary's private email server when she was in the State Department.

Her CAMPAIGN emails were targeted by phishing which isn't the "secret server".

Again, why so confident in a subject matter where you don't even have the very basic facts correct?

11. basso

Supporting Member

it's cute that you think the russians never had access to her bathroom server.

12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

And what is it you know exactly.

I have read every single tweet you have posted, and even looked at underlying memos they are referencing.

So far, there is absolutely nothing there.

Its been a bunch of commentary using the hot box of buzzwords, "dossier", "salatious", "unverified", "Strozk" about underlying documents that contain just basic investigative procedures.

You are trying to find evidence for something you believe to be true, rather than developing a belief based on evidence. This is a fairy tale, which I predict, when ultimately nothing happens, will be explained away as blocked by the deep state or some other weak cop out.

13. fchowd0311

Well I would need evidence. I know Russia attempted to in 2013 but I need evidence it was successful.

The DNC servers were hacked from phishing attempts towards Podesta's email account and Hillary's CAMPAIGN email server.

14. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

There has been zero proof that it was ever hacked

15. fchowd0311

That's the worst part about this. People like @basso will go to their death bed believing a deep state conpsiracy is protecting Hillary Clinton.

And people like B@ffled who I believe I a troll and doesn't actually believe in the crap he posts is playing people like basso.

#235 fchowd0311, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    jiggyfly likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

I believe there have been attempts. However no evidence of successful attempts.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We've been inundated with Trump scandal diarrhea and these goombas talking about drip drip drips like they're prosties from the Steele Dossier.

I'm actually curious as to what would make the teabag boomer demo let go of the Clintons.

They probably think the 4 year scent of scandal a longer burn than revealing the scandal. A well learned lesson from our Dumpster President :rolleyes:

fchowd0311 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Not only that, but each subsequent post or tweet posted here only adds more evidence to what you are saying here.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You would think whoever heads up the doj would get tired of trump's disregard for the truth embarrassing the department... oh wait, its william barr...

20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Not only the Russians, but the 70 plus or minus private contracting firms that our intell dept's farm work out to. Reckless. But that's a side note.

basso likes this.