1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is John Durham

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The first investigation covered this. The second investigation, the one that tanked her campaign with the "Comey letter", dealt with Huma's emails being stored on pedo Wiener's corrupted computer.

Ofc, who knows how many hours dealt with emails Hillary took the stand for Benghazi!!

That's a lot of mileage to catch her for perjury or some other charge after FOUR years...but yeah The Truth...Shall...Rise...Agin!

VOTE TRUMP WITH "LEGAL" MAIL-IN BALLOT IN NEXT 24 HRS, GET FREE "HILLARY JAILED 2042" T-SHIRT !

R0ckets03 likes this.
  2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. basso

Supporting Member

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So a lot of ifs with no evidence to back it up. When collecting rumors which is what a dossier does, a Russian agent would be a great source. You are really invested in a situation with almost zero realy evidence of anything wrong.

I'm going to go ahead and bookmark this post.

5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I think that's a great idea. The only way anyone escapes this fiasco without charges is if Barr helps cover up the DOJ and CIA's phuckery. He is former CIA, after all.

It's surprising you still don't get that there's a problem. If this were flipped the other way, I'm almost certain you'd get it.

basso likes this.
  6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Read this "memo" in detail about 6 times to try and discern what the heck its talking about.

With all the redactions its basically impossible to know what it is even talking about. "An exchange" surrounded by two complete lines of redaction making it impossible to know the context.

First, its missing page 1 all together, not redacted, just missing, which leaves every just flat out guessing the entire subject of the memo.

Then something about Hilary Clinton approving a plan to talk about Russian Hackers to distract from her email server. Whose plan? Her campaign's plan? Are we supposed to believe the FBI is taking orders from Hilary Clinton LOL?

More redactions.

And then a brief description of who Gucifer 2.0 is.

What it seems like, and this is a total ****ing guess, since the material is frankly incoherent with redactions, is counter intelligence asking the CIA for any and all information about Russia within the campaigns, without context.

I see no crimes, nor anything even close.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

I guess this is the con version of a Mueller investigation. By all means expose abuses in the government. I ****ing hate the fact that shadow FISA courts exist (even if that's not the con's objection). Good job exposing how "rigorous" it isn't, if that's still your one and only prosecution.

Just SHUT UP and BRING IT, instead of this months long tease like some old school burlesque show that drunken old white guys used to hoot and holler over.

Was recently reminded that Dub**** spent 5 years looking into voter fraud and came up with zilch. How long did Trump have his shitshow election commission before he canned it? Who knows...who cares! Itsa still happenin!!!111111

Cons and their eternal "hunches".

Disprove it - for that one, and ONLY one case - but they flare back up 4 years later without their miracle REGENERON dosage.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

There were problems. I have seen zero real evidence that they are the conspiracy crap that is being peddled. Those charges defy all reason. Obama warned Trump that he was being investigated. He didn't release the investigations publicly. His administration went above and beyond to not make it political.

Certainly mistakes were made. I'm fine correcting those mistakes. If there ever is any actual evidence of criminal wrong-doing, I would love any parties that were guilty to be held accountable. But there isn't any real evidence of the conspiracy crap you've bought into and is being peddled in this thread. Nothing presented so far backs any of that up. Unless you believe all of the 'if's' and added theories from the commentators who wish it was true.

9. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Let's just leave it at "I would love any parties that were guilty to be held accountable". That sounds like something we both genuinely can agree upon.

The recent revelation from council Baker's notes show that it was Hillary who cooked up the idea to blame the Trump campaign to distract from what was about to come from her emails. This is not my opinion. It's written by Baker. Brennan briefed Obama. We know this because of Baker's notes. So if it was predetermined to push the Russian narrative during the campaign and Obama let it happen, knowing that it was a rouse to cover up what might come from her leaked emails, Obama let it happen, not only during the election but after the election. They were able to get all of the MSM news outlets to echo the same talking points. It's not ironic they use the same language in describing the story they were fed.

When you say Obama warned Trump... the very thing he warned him about, Obama knew was complete bullshish. I don't expect any charges to be brought, except maybe a few small fish. It's the whole idea that 'they' fed the nation this false narrative and completely undermined the incoming president that I'm pissed about. It's ruined any faith in journalism. I'm still bitter about yellow cake. I keep bringing it up because this is that moment.

And why Biden as the candidate? Who pushes this decision? It's a must that Biden wins or else it gets even uglier for them. Count on that.

basso likes this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Really?? So since Trump's attorney is currently in jail in part because of crimes ordered by Trump, you then agree that Trump should also be in jail??

Glad to know you are on the side of equal justice for all.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It wasn't complete BS. Flynn was crooked as hell and working as a foreign agent.

12. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

This is the best that republicans can do? More buttery males folks, get them while they're hot! I always thought Biden would win, but now I think it will be a landslide defeat that republicans will never be able to recover from. Good luck attracting young voters in the future.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Thats a whole lot of ifs.

Why would they pay for this with Clinton foundation money, there would have been numerous other money streams.

Hillary is not dumb like Trump.

I still don't see where the crime is here, it looks like somebody is trying to make a name for themselves and looking to create their own watergate.

If all of this is true what is the point?

Do we then look at how Trump has weaponized the DOJ and Barr or the state department concerning Hunter Biden?

14. dobro1229

Here's the facts.... Yes... it is possible that Baker had in his notes that Hillary's camp strategized politically to capitalize on Trump/Russia.

However.... that doesn't actually change the facts that there was no grand conspiracy to start an FBI probe based on fabricated evidence.

Fact: Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, etc. DID NOT fabricate a letter of intent DIRECTLY WITH THE KREMLIN for Trump to build Trump Tower Moscow.
    Fact: Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, etc. DID NOT force Trump Jr. and Kushner to meet directly with Kremlin attorney's in Trump Tower & discuss the acceptance of "dirt" on Hillary
    Fact: Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, etc. DID NOT hack Podesta's emails, and the DNC. Russia did.
    Fact: Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, etc. DID NOT coordinate and communicate with Wikileaks to damage Hillary's candidacy... Roger Stone did
    Fact: There is predicate EVERYWHERE to suggest that investigating Trump and his campaign is warranted

So whatever you are trying to infer (that Hillary conspired to manufacture Trump/Russia) falls flat when you actually discuss the FACTS of the case... and those FACTS show time and time again that it was not Hillary to blame, but Trump and his dumbass son, and his dumbass friends like Roger Stone who established clear predicate to warrant investigation.

And frankly it's sort of insulting to our intelligence that you would try to act as though we are that stupid.

Did Hillary or the Democrats strategize internally to damage Trump from a PR standpoint... OF COURSE... Trump should pay a price for doing the above.

Question.... take out the word Russia, 2016, and Trump, and then exchange the words Obama, 2011, and Iran.

Tell me now with a straight face that you would NOT believe predicate to investigate Obama, and tell me now that Republicans would not strategize to use those facts to politically damage Obama??

15. Invisible Fan

They've driven America into a ditch so bad, people will forget it took almost ten years to get out of the Great Recession. Even Dub**** is considered a teddy bear because aww shucks he dint no frittering away trillions and American lives would be "that bad" to the economy...Look Cheney!!!

Dangle another tax cut after the next Dem president and mindless zombies will rise from the dead.

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

This over and over again. That is exactly correct

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What completely breaks apart this stupid conspiracy is the fact that the Obama administration purposefully made sure that the investigation wasn't made public before the election.

A key aspect of political witch hunts is making the witch hunt public... You know to actually effect the election. Hence why Trump OPENLY is pissed that Barr isn't going to release his partisan sham investigation findings publicly before the election date.

All the Hillary Clinton campaign did was what any other campaign would do if a rival presidential candidate had so many ****ing financial ties to a foerign government that is one of our main adveseries.... Politicize it, put into into campaign ads and make it a talking point. Hillary Clinton had no influence on the investigation itself.

Your logic would imply any use of Hunter Biden's investigation in a campaign ad or talking point by a campaign official would be illegal. Your rhetoric makes zero ****ing logical sense b@ffled.

B@falled dude, are you trolling?

#197 fchowd0311, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. dobro1229

The issue that B@failed and other Trump trolls know is that what I just wrote takes time and effort to continue to remind folks of. The right wing propagandists also know that in the media they don't have time to constantly remind ignorant viewers of.

That's the issue here. The right will constantly exhaust you and me because they view it as a game.

Innuendo and conspiracy, rinse repeat, rinse repeat. Until eventually people who aren't politically up to speed, just hear it as background noise, and just assume it has some truth to it, or just get exhausted by it even in the background.

Back in the day I didn't follow this stuff. I voted for Bush, then voted for Obama twice. However I didn't follow politics and didn't really even understand the ramifications of Obama losing the House and the Senate then getting the constitutional right of sitting court justices stolen away from him.

However what I did hear in between long discussions about D-Mo vs TJones, or studying the salary cap (thanks Bima) was Hillary = Benghazi = she got Americans killed, and I heard Hillary = emails = broke the law by disclosing classified intelligence.... which obviously is not true but as an American who is mostly focused on things like sports, or music, or just life in general, I just heard the noise, and just wanted the word Hillary out of the back of my brain.

THIS is exactly what trolls like B@failed, and others do as directed by the propaganda ministers.... AND IT WORKS.

It's exhausting, but the right thing to do now that we should have done 6 or 7 years ago is do is find ways for us all to share the easiest possible ways to refute that propaganda in the shortest sentence possible.

With the Durham Conspiracy propaganda, I believe the best way to easily refute is to say "I'm Sorry... did Obama force Trump to sign a Letter of Intent Directly with the Kremlin??" That sort of says everything you need to refute back in one simple sentence IMO.

(in of course a bloated post.... sorry everyone)

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm going to follow your suggestion.

dobro1229 likes this.
  20. basso

Supporting Member

Fact: Hillary's emails would not have been hacked if she had not been using an unsecured bathroom server.