1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is Jack Schitt?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OrangeRowdy95, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Haha - do you think Seymour Butts will make an appearance in this thread?

2. The Drake

The Drake Member

Nice thread

sincerely,

Amanda Hugandkiss

3. Refman

Refman Member

I think that we should shy away from threads which make light of bodily functions.

Signed,

I.P. Freely

4. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

im oliver closeoff, but my evil twin in the parallel universe is seymour butts :D

5. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Member

Haha roflmao

6. redefined

redefined Member

If you think that warrants snorting milk out your nose, you might want to check out other classic Simspon episodes where Bart prank calls Moe such as "Some Enchanted Evening" or "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish."

Signed,

Maya Buttreeks

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

This thread kills.

Sincerely,
    Baud Modem

8. Mr. Brightside

I've seen this even before the internet was created.

Sincerely,

Mike Oxbig

9. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Member

You guys are hilarious

Forever and Ever,

- Haywood Jablomee

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

PREVIOUSLY LISTED FUNNY NAMES: (April '98) Gene Yuss, Jack Cass, Anita Vacation, Dave Jahvoo, Stan Dupp, Dick Getzhard, Sue Pensalad, Frazier Bunzoff, Ray Norshine, Lyn Gweenee, Bertha DaBlooz, Bo Lingball. (May '98) Cole Dwawter, Dwight Answer, Celia Later, Godfrey de Peepul, Klaus Straphobia, Phil Lindablanks, Bob Shishka, Olive Yoo, Heywood Djahblowmee, Luke Warm, Lisa Newcarr, Frances Akuntree. (June '98) Abby Stungmee, Barbie Kyoo, Chester Drawers, Dee Zaster, Eddith Meeith, Guy Nuhcologist, Lou Brikint, Lee Keefawset, Ken Tuckee, Marcus Absent, Sal Monella, Connie Lingus. (July '98) Al Gomyway, Ann Tenna, Christian Burial, Claire Voyent, Elsie Duhkow, Grace Amazing, Hellen Abucket, Harden Long, Ira Member, J.L. Bait, Noah Zark, Warren Peace. (Aug.'98) Alexander Dagrayt, Benedict Eggs, Candy Yass, Graham Cracker, Hank Kerchiff, Herb Weed, Isabel Ringing, Harry Bawlz, Monroe Marilyn, Napoleon Blownapart, Perry Yay, V.L. Parmijohn. (Sept. '98) Ann Tertainment, Ida Wanna, Ivy Leeg, Jack N. Jill, May Kendzmeet, Newton Fig, Polly Wannacracker, Tab Lloyd, Vic Tumm, Wade A Minnit, Alma Matter, Willy B. Impeached. (Oct.'98) April Fool, Bill E.Goat, Bugs Pray, E Jack Yoolayt, Iris Pupil, Lou Winsky, Peg Board, Phil Harmonic, Miss Behayve, Phil Laysheo, Oral Fixation. (Nov. '98) Meg Ahertz, Franklin Benjamin, Wade Downlow, Pearl Necklace, Moe Orless, Wanda Rerr, Skip Rope, Homer Sexual, Rose Tuhbeef, Joe Blob, Ed Ukayshun, Hugh Zerfriendly. (Dec.'98) Daisy Chain, Hugh Nanimuss, Cliff Hanger, Dan Druff, Connie Lingus, Dr. Mel Practice, Eve Vickshun, Matt Triss Noah Count, Manuel Labor, Buzz Zawf, Lou Nuhtick. (Jan. '99) Kit Chinsink, Charlie Horse, Bo Nerr, Charity Beginzathome, Jay Walker, Ann Nurexic, E.Z. Chair, Dwayne DeTubb, Melanie Cantelope, Lee Vmeeuhloan, Lotta Nurv, Isadore Anopening. Feb. '99 Deelia Goodhand, Ray Deo, Hugh Foria, Mona N. Groan, Hiram Firem, Frank N. Beans, Faith De Myoozik, Saul Tenpepper, Scott Schtape, Chip Potato, Cookie Zenmilk, Cosmo Politan. (Mar.'99) Fay Duhway, Ann Natomee, Ceaser Julius, Mimi Yooyoo, Constance Struggle, Duffy Nose, Dr. Mel Practice, Bess Footforward, Phil Matteleven, Paul Bearer, Nick O'teen, Miles Zlong.

Anita Vacation... LOL :D

11. nyquil82

nyquil82 Member

I don't think people understand the joke. You see, the word "Schitt" has the same pronunciation as an expletive, I won't say which one, but it is the equivalent as "feces" except it is used in a foul manner instead. The names in the joke are actually different uses of the expletive, but in the form of names with "Schitt" being the last name. So in fact, there is a family tree of people related to each other with the last name "Schitt" and all their names are variations of phrases and sayings using the expletive. Let it sink in and the humor will make itself known. Get it, now?

Now that you understand it, you will be able to comprehend the humor in the joke and have yourself a good, merry chuckle.

I had sex with your mom.

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

Thats my sig!!!

13. tulexan

tulexan Member

I don't get it

Signed,

Joey Joe-Joe Junior Shabadoo

14. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

my name yao ming. also seymour butts and oliver closeoff

15. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Member

I had no idea this thread would turn out to be such a lampoon.

Signed,

Ima Hog

16. Uprising

Uprising Member

TRUE STORY:
    There was a kid in high school who's name was Robert Manlove. Well, our school emails were your last name and then first letter of your first name.

His email address was freakin hilarious.

manlover@las.ch :D

17. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Member

I had a friend named Wee Wee Gong in elementary school. My dad used to work with someone named London England. And redefined's trainer's name was Michael Jordan.

18. Mr. Brightside

I knew this Japanese foreign exchange student in college named Takeshi Taniguchi. He sent me an email once and it was from TakeSh*t007@yahoo.com

But without the asterisk. He was still grasping the English language, so I explained to him about his email address after that.

19. Nero

Nero Member

My daughter tells me that this year at Homecoming, the girl everyone was saying the HOPED didn't win 'Queen' (because she always wins everything!) was named 'Summer Camp'.

I was sure she was kidding, but no.

That girl's parents must be a hoot.

And I used to work with a guy with the unfortunate name of Jason Smelley. However, what was really bad was, his girlfriend's name was Shelly.

20. IROC it

IROC it Member