1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is heading where to watch NFL games this year?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Ramu3, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Heading to San Diego on Nov 6 to watch Chargers host the Packers.

2. MadMax

MadMax Member

my couch with my sons with grilled hamburgers, Dublin Dr. Pepper and homemade french fries in hand...go texans.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Whenever I'm in Houston for the weekend I'm heading to Tookies when they re open it to get some 99 burgers and watch the game.

4. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Scratch that and make it Dec 24 Chargers @ Lions , tix already bought.